John Deere 8330

MDFord

about having the siku front link yes it is a siku front link  i was told by toptractor or his ftf name "Q" said it was a britains design but siku adopted it to there farming range it seems a good tractor to me for only being ?13 but this is my opinion and i dont have one yet

about having the siku front link yes it is a siku front link  i was told by toptractor or his ftf name "Q" said it was a britains design but siku adopted it to there farming range it seems a good tractor to me for only being ?13 but this is my opinion and i dont have one yet

if that reads right to me....what has happened the last 10 years or so then for them to not use it?

would like to hear more about it and how good the model really is

Heres mine............... before I start too butcher it as shes gonna need a lot of work :'(

The cabs fine & so is bonnet & exhaust is exactly right & not bent over! rear wheels are good & im especially pleased too see the rear wheel weights on it as most of the farmers locally have them on their 8000 series :)  The rear hitch on mine is basically std fair but is quite stiff & therefore should stay up longer(ooer missus)

Now the criticism........... the rear wheel track is ridiculously wide (it would be at home in holland) the tyres are plastic >:(  I dont like siku style front linkage, beacon is crxp too :(

Anyway all of these problems are get overable & I will be taking more pictures as I convert it :)

Just in case ertl think im being too critical I also bought 9530 JD artic &  apart from the beacons its superb :D

I have also this JD. The details are better this time is my opinion. But the back hitch still poor. The front hitch is oke but don't go high enough to lift the equipment oke. The rear wheel track are to wide.

The question is why britains use now only the siku systeem for the fronthitch and not for the back ???

Texas

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

got my John Deere 8330 today. I am not satisfied with the result! the fronthitch looks poor, just as the plastic bonnet and the glue rests on it. One wheel of my 8330 was lost on the shipping to Germany I think. The frontaxle is not the best too. I think it would be a piece of work to make a good looking model of it!

JUST NEED TIME  >:(