CASE Quadtrac 535

CX820Joe

HI All,

I was watching a repeat of Top Gear tonight where the fellas had to plough a field - I expect you know the one, and the Hamster was driving a rather impressive looking Quadtrac, and I noticed that Britains have released one fairly recently (I'm a bit out of touch to be honest) and I was wondering if its worth getting? 

Ta

Joe :)

HI All,

I was watching a repeat of Top Gear tonight where the fellas had to plough a field - I expect you know the one, and the Hamster was driving a rather impressive looking Quadtrac, and I noticed that Britains have released one fairly recently (I'm a bit out of touch to be honest) and I was wondering if its worth getting? 

Ta

Joe :)

NO, only if you modify it, its not got a standerd hitch

• 2 weeks later...

I had no high expectation on this model, but I had to have one cause it is still a unique masterpiece. But I was surprised. It is a lot of plastic and the track does not roll so easily. But it is a cool puller!! I am happy I got it even if I not collect Case. It is a heavy tractor that gives respect and is not a shame among other models! This is going up on a shelf and is becomming a part of my collection. I recommend it cause you get alot of model for quite small money!

Pq1hNAU0.jpg

aV945xr.jpg

aV94fw0.jpg

aV94rZJ.jpg

aV94zt9.jpg

Pq1hY_g9.jpg

aV9v3aJ.jpg

aV9v8a0.jpg

Pq1hZjdi.jpg

aV9vJA9.jpg

One of the possible tool on the market for the Q is Sikus Centaur 6000. But its tight

aV9wDXr.jpg

Upfold it is good of turningspace

aV9x1TS.jpg

No turning in use

Pq1h_b5r.jpg

But it works

I have to say I quite like the look of it, I may need to put it on the list to go with the Cat crawlers just so I have got them all (except the Claas unless Tris wants to sell one of his  :-*:-* :-*)

robbo