• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:'( Colm, I'm in no fit state to be trodden on like that  :'(

;) ;) ::):D

yeh we HAD one but when the  trails stoped it had to go  :'( Now dads on the look out for one but the are hard to find, we did find one in scotland for £4000 :o :o but when dad rang it the bloke said he had somone comming and looking at it (he brought it  :'( :'(

Would you like to see some pics if i can find them  :-\ ;)

Go on Bill, trade in whatever it takes!! Adam, yep please!

Oh I couldn't trade in any of my tractors Tris and would have no room for the Explorer. I really do think the neighbours would kick up a stink if I parked that on the Crescent outside my house ;D ;D

Some cracking stuff there Bill... I'm temped to take the long haul up to yours next year and havea play on Fanny...

Loving the 1200 andthe 1505 especailly... and the little 420... not seen a cabbed version before... also... that Audi looks very tasty  :P :P

Some cracking stuff there Bill... I'm temped to take the long haul up to yours next year and havea play on Fanny...

Loving the 1200 andthe 1505 especailly... and the little 420... not seen a cabbed version before... also... that Audi looks very tasty  :P :P

I'm sure you would enjoy yourself Mark and you would be made most welcome. The other green aka Adam came all the way from Canada to the event last year ;D ;D

The Audi's like my Nuffield... not for sale or at least not just yet anyway  ;) ;)

can you PM me the details when they become available then Bill please  ;D???;)

I sure can Mark. It's usually the 3rd weekend in May so if that's the case the most likely date for 2009 would be Saturday 16th and 17th June 2009.

HUH.. wouldn't that be May then Bill ???  :D :D :D

Ah well yes... you spotted the deliberate error my typo... is 16 / 17th May 2009. I will ask Allan Brownie the organiser the next time I'm in past.

Exsplorer, you no where the is one forsale

details please and a phone number if pos  ;):)

Sorry to disappoint you Marshman but the chap has decided to hold on to it and its no longer for sale.

yeah that confused me too! :D :D :D

I'm a confused individual Ben  ... but I'm looking forward to next years event already ;D ;D

I must say of all the shows I attend during the season around about 9 or 10 this one has to be the most enjoyable