hello

Pete

hello everyone. i've just joined up enjoying reading what people have to say. Got mainly britains collection with a few variations, all tractors are from ford & fordson stable with the exception of a nice norscot cat.

Welcome to the forum, good to see another collector of blue tractors on here :) If you have any questions or problems on here at any time please feel free to ask myself or another one of the Admin Team and we'll do our very best to help you with it

thanks for the welcome note, will be putting pictures of my collection on once i,ve grasped transfaring pictures from camera to computer. got a few conversions that i've done my favorite at the moment been silver jubilee 7810. About to start 6640 with loader going to use universal hobbies chassie and loader should give another good model. Gradually building a small farm scene, is good looking at the farm pictures on here for ideas.

Welcome indeed bluefan. By coincidence it is Udimores birthday today, a very proud lover of the blue tractors. Your not his Strip-O-Fan are you?! :D :D Anyhoooow, glad you have taken the effort to say hello and I hope we see more of you and your collection here at FTF Finacial Services (Spending Dept)!! ;)