First Cut Silage 2008 - Collacott Farm [Mowing]

Powerstarâ„¢

And as the sun sets, the mowing carries on whilst I type this.

Picking up tomorrow afternoon with our brand new John Deere 7350 Profi chopper  ;D

I won't be on trailers as they haul their own. If I finish at a fair time I WILL get some photos!

Hope they have got you in a silage mood  ;D

Ooooh the excitement......still can't believe the season is already here though- Only just feels like its finnished and the kit  has been put away. ::) Saying that, I nearly have got the fist 16 acres ready. :);) ;)

I can smell it and hear it Luke. We are starting Saturday and I bet this week drags now that you have gone and put pics up!! I havn't seen any grass which is all that tall to be honest. Maybe this last week of showers will give it a growth spurt. It has certainly changed colour, much darker now. Oooh I can't wait Luke!! :)

Colm you wally, fertiliser doesn't grow on plants!! ::):D;)

:-[:-[

Thinking about too much here :D :D

I passed by another contractors yesterday evening and he was putting the silage sides on the trailers - mustn't be far away then ;)

I can smell it and hear it Luke. We are starting Saturday and I bet this week drags now that you have gone and put pics up!! I havn't seen any grass which is all that tall to be honest. Maybe this last week of showers will give it a growth spurt. It has certainly changed colour, much darker now. Oooh I can't wait Luke!! :)

I was like that too! Seeing the first mower lines got me all excited  :D :D How sad, deary me!

great pics powerstar more needed please

this time 2 weeks i hope to be at the silage

Cheers Rabh, And check my other thread for more photos!

did you get any picking up pictures

Yep, on the other thread.

nice pics dont see any choppers i have got some pics of  chopper

Other thread, and anyway I beat you to it  :-*;)