texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good pics there   a lot of loads has  gone into the pit now ehh

looks like the loader  can push right through the whole load in 1 go

that would be a nice job busy though

Thanks for the pics again

yes the loader could almost push 1 load. I think they have done right now about 450 acres.

Texas

lovely pics texas , some nice machines there two how many head of cattle have they got to feed texas  :o

What i know about 1400 milking cows and i don't know how many heifers they have. They want to go next year to 2800 milking cows what i heard.

texas

WOW!!!!!!!!!! They are some of the best pictures I have seen Bas, well, the best ones with no john deere's there.

Do you ever offer to give the contractor some of your pictures?

I look forward to visiting the Netherlands soon and seeing some of these machines.

Thankyou for taking the time to take the pictures and also for putting them on here.

I really like looking at these mate  ;) ;)

WOW!!!!!!!!!! They are some of the best pictures I have seen Bas, well, the best ones with no john deere's there.

Do you ever offer to give the contractor some of your pictures?

I look forward to visiting the Netherlands soon and seeing some of these machines.

Thankyou for taking the time to take the pictures and also for putting them on here.

I really like looking at these mate  ;) ;)

Thanks Jez that you like the pictures.

Till now i never offered or tought about it to give the contactor or farmer the pictures. I will keep this in mind.

Maybe i start this winter with a photography course toget some more out off my camera.

Texas

Thanks Jez that you like the pictures.

Till now i never offered or tought about it to give the contactor or farmer the pictures. I will keep this in mind.

Maybe i start this winter with a photography course toget some more out off my camera.

Texas

I think they would like some photos like the ones you have taken mate. This could help in you finding them more often, maybe they could tell you where and what they will be doing? It is great to make new friends and i am sure they will like the pictures.

You seem you get some great shots anyway without doing a course! I like the ones with something in the front of the picture.

The pit pictures are brilliant!!

Archived