farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been ages since i looked at this topic , some stunning pics you've taken bas ,  gives us a good view into whats going on around you :)

I am glad you all like the pictures. I hope toget next week some pictures it will be the last this year.

Texas

Excellent pics of an excellent trailer, the Teagle. In the seventies and eighties it was the trailer of choice (called the Titan) and with it's seven ton load it was seen to be high capacity. As stated the Toucan was trailer plus chopper. The trailer has a low centre of gravity and hence was ideal for work on slopes.

Excellent pics of an excellent trailer, the Teagle. In the seventies and eighties it was the trailer of choice (called the Titan) and with it's seven ton load it was seen to be high capacity. As stated the Toucan was trailer plus chopper. The trailer has a low centre of gravity and hence was ideal for work on slopes.

Thanks for the extra info Eurodeere :)

Texas

Archived