farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bas i am curious now, in a fair few of your pics the guys are carting away using those self pick up trailers, but are being loaded by a self propeled forager??? i always asume the idea of these trailers was to get rid of the need for the forager , especially on the grass crops????

bas i am curious now, in a fair few of your pictures the guys are carting away using those self pick up trailers, but are being loaded by a self propeled forager??? i always asume the idea of these trailers was to get rid of the need for the forager , especially on the grass crops? ???

There are farmers who wants that the grass will pick up. Also the price is different between a forager and pick up trailers.

When there is alot off work the contractor can send 2 trains on the road.

Texas

• 2 months later...

Nice update Bas....I really like that last photo with the old four wheeled trailer. I would have loved to have a try to see if I could master reversing those type of trailers.

Thanks Tris and Bill  :)

When you want to reversing this type of trailers fast you put them on the front off the tractor.

This trailer is very old and most off the time the don't work that good so it's more difficult to reversing them.

texas

Archived