The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

I've still got a soft spot for the 3000s - just look at the length of her too.  :D

:D :D - what a lovely machine she is as well... VERY gutsy  :-*

No bloomin' emission regs  ;D

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the one buddy.... it goes whir, whir, whir, whir and you are flatout  ;D - 40k in a few seconds.  It's not far off that with 10t of carrots in tow either  :o :o

is thats all thats wrong with it then mate, 2 tyres?? not bad then

who's is the trailer

It needs some other jobs done mate... autohitch needs adjusting up... but nowt serious... the odd leak as well... dyna makes a noise when pulling away too  :o - needs a full set of weights upfront as well... she's a little light on the front I can tell you  :o

Bunning is my local farmers... it's a 12t model.. I usually do my compost in this one now as I get more on than the Baley (9t on this one... 8t on the Bailey ish)

No bloomin' emission regs  ;D

True John... I tell you what... that cab is SUPERB as well... I'd go so far as to say it's MUCH better than my cab  :-[ - it was VERY well thought out I reckon

I thought she looked low on the back then i looked at the tread  :o :o :o :o shut that back window as well   >:( >:(>:(;) ;) ;)

Indeed I thought I heard a bang :D :D

Very clean tractor that but a few too many electrics for my likeing ;)

Well... Frankie news...

Just back from the dealers... she's had a new soloniod - which has cured the problem (evidently)... and a new oil temp thermostat - which was believed to be faulty....

During her 400 hour service the fitter couldn't get any grease in the front axle pivot... so she's now having that sorted then I get her back for a 'test run' to see if we have cured the problem

As for back windows... I ALWAYS have mine open.... a ggood driver likes to listen to what's goin on around him... both with the tractor and the implement  ;):-* - and don't give me that old 'dust in the cab cr@p' as she gets cleaned on a regular basis inside and out  ;D:-*:-*

so they recon thats the problem with the heat round the backend then mate?? wonder if its been faulty from new?

They think it was Sean... a good 20 mile trek will tell for sure mate  ;)

You wait 'till you hit a pot hole in the road or something, you'll wish you had the back window shut then!!

Indeed... I've already lost the autohitch mirror to a pot hole (well... only the mounting)... no great loss.. I never used it anyway - with an extender I can see the hook  by looking over my shoulder :-\

Back windows aren't meant to be open all the time, they're not made to be that strong. Only designed for when hitching something up or dropping off i believe.. Have heard of them shattering very easily when of road etc... :-\ :-\

Back windows aren't meant to be open all the time, they're not made to be that strong. Only designed for when hitching something up or dropping off i believe.. Have heard of them shattering very easily when of road etc... :-\ :-\

That's Ford's Blake  ::);D:D :D

That's Ford's Blake  ::);D:D :D

You know that the waranty doesnt cover back windows eh, i got my a$$ kicked so hard by my 1st boss when i was driving around the yard with the window open.... never again, Mf have side windows Im looking at a 145 hp onethat open so you can hear what the tractor is doing, case dont have it tho :'(

rear end hot then after the trip back, and what a shame that lovley 3095 has gone

gone.... but not forgotten  ;);D

I broke down 5 times on the way back too  :D :D - stop soloniod was 'weeing diesel' through the top.. kept wetting the wire and cutting her off  ::):D :D

She was cool on the way home... got 3 loads to do tomorrow mind you... so test day is looming  :P:D :D

Blimey Mark, is that HSE coming round the corner. . . ..  drop the loader. . .  quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! So, what's the verdict for the time being then mate?

:D :D - it gets clouted by the vans if it's down mate.... loader locked off of course  :P;) ... not  :-[  She seems to be working good at the minute Tris... tomorrow will be the real test... but fingers crossed... I think she is fixed mate

Blimey Mark, is that HSE coming round the corner. . . ..  drop the loader. . .  quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! So, what's the verdict for the time being then mate?

Talk to Jez for a good deal on a Deere  :D :D :D

Nice to see her back mate..... no really I do mena that  ;) ;)

I broke down 5 times on the way back too  :D :D - stop soloniod was 'weeing diesel' through the top.. kept wetting the wire and cutting her off  ::):D :D

Should've kept the 3095  ;D Nah! Glad she's sorted.  ;)

a very pleasing sight in my yard tonight  ;D

Thank the Lord... Frankie is back... serviced and ready for action

she ready for the weekend when you pop over to see Harry!

Talk to Jez for a good deal on a Deere  :D :D :D

Nice to see her back mate..... no really I do mena that  ;) ;)

too deere for me Jez... whatever the deal  ;):D :D

Should've kept the 3095  ;D Nah! Glad she's sorted.  ;)

thanks John... I only broke down 5 times in 5 miles in the 3095  :o:D :D

she ready for the weekend when you pop over to see Harry!

Indeed she is Mr H... make room for a 12t bunning outside your house please as well  :D :D