Mengele SF 7000

i've got a harvester at home similar style to that, green and white but not claas, won it off ebay with some other bits and pieces, have no idea who its made by if you need some parts?? ????

I'll post some pics later or tomorrow ?:) :)

It's not a mamot mjb  ;) mamot was built by Reco/Mengele which also had Case involved and had Case versions of the mammot named 'mammoth' to vome out, also Deutz copied with a variation called Gigant. This model is just a standard SF 7000, alot smaller than the mamot.  :)

No NH2 it's the same make as cornwell farm on it but it had some other stupid writing on it, I know what you mean, what you doing with it in that colour scheme NH2, get painting  ;)

No NH2 it's the same make as cornwell farm on it but it had some other stupid writing on it, I know what you mean, what you doing with it in that colour scheme NH2, get painting 

It doesn't do very much after the John Deere SPFH came out, just sits in the corner of the yard......even then the John Deere doesn't get much use (the New Holland FX SPFH just lives in its box)......

Hi

One of our local Contractors has two Mengele SP Foragers, They came from Burges which is down South somewhere. They were both imported from europe, France i think, both date from early 90's. I have never seen another one anywhere though, not even for sale so i guess they are quite rare in this country.

Anyone else seen one?