• picture 1
    • picture 2
    • picture 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real marshall trailer but not 12 ton

The back of the 12ton trailer is exactly the same as I have a Marshall trailers note pad on my desk and on the side of it is the 12ton trailer and the back is the same as that one.

Go for picture 2. ;)

what was the gap in the tailgate for at the bottom?? ???

oh, not an expert, pic 2, like the real deal ;)

so the door doesnt hit the floor when tipped mate, it doesnt get lifted up and over like the self openers you see

i would say go for no 2,

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Don't weekends come round quickly these days.... or is it Christmasses... I forget.... anyway...

Great to see you finally doing some more to this Cerin.... rather than posing around in fancy T shirts  ;):D

Looking good so far mate and I know exactly what you mean about better in the flesh... really look forward to seeing you putting it together... she'll look lovely on the back of your TM mate... just DON'T PUT IT NEAR A MASSEY!!!  :o:D :D

Don't weekends come round quickly these days.... or is it Christmasses... I forget.... anyway...

Great to see you finally doing some more to this Cerin.... rather than posing around in fancy T shirts  ;):D

Looking good so far mate and I know exactly what you mean about better in the flesh... really look forward to seeing you putting it together... she'll look lovely on the back of your TM mate... just DON'T PUT IT NEAR A MASSEY!!!  :o:D :D

Simon i was just about to post up my new new holland t shirt but as you dont like fancy stuff i wont bother :D :D :D :D :D;D

thanks yep it will go a new holand dont worry masseys just dont look right on silage trailers

• 2 weeks later...

very nice Massey Boy you've made a nice tidy job of it. Decals look good as well  :o:)

thanks very much decals were hard to put on straight but i think i done well

nowt wrong with that young cerin mate, nice one

thanks Sean

ive now attached the tail gate on with copper wire look ok :-\ but i am happy so thats what counts