Larkton Silage 2008

hody21

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some lovley pics of the older mf's there mate, why the swap of brand for the new demo tractor then?? seems your father has a love of the masseys with all that stuff already there?

Who knows? May be there might be a Mf 5455 on demo one day ;)

In my opinion the ts is to big size wise for the horse power it is, where as the 5455 is just right. A new mf (looking on the internet) is cheeper to buy than the two year old Ts ( I know there not called ts any more but I dont get newhollands new number systems).

In my opinion the ts is to big size wise for the horse power it is, where as the 5455 is just right. A new mf (looking on the internet) is cheeper to buy than the two year old Ts ( I know there not called ts any more but I dont get newhollands new number systems).

May not be as cheap as you think by the time all the haggling is finished ;)

What are they thinking of trading in for the new one ???

May not be as cheap as you think by the time all the haggling is finished ;)

What are they thinking of trading in for the new one ???

Probably the 398 mate. The 399 will then go on the mower and the new one? will then be the main tractor.

• 1 month later...

Update

Second cut silage has now been finished and now onto round bale silage. A local contractor comes and does the bales and my dad then stacks them in the field.

Firstly a few pictures of second cut silage.

100_1258.jpg

100_1255.jpg

100_1263.jpg

100_1248.jpg

Because I have been extreamly bored this afternoon I went to try and get some more pictures. I was hoping to get some pictures of the Jd working but it had already moved on. The pictures are taken in a different field but they are taken back to the first field to be stacked.

100_1325.jpg

100_1322.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1323.jpg