Larkton Silage 2008

hody21

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

such lovley pics as always, really amazing how well your dad keeps his kit, even the bale trailers look untouched paint wise, you really should get rory and ct mag to do a feature on your farm, there cant be many arround with kit like that  in that sort of condition at the end of the day,

I didn't even see that this topic had been updated  :(

I have now though!!  :) :) :)

Again, perfect machinery, perfect weather, perfect photography. A joy to see. Are there any mpey clips or anything, be nice to watch it in motion. ;)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I have more pics which I have taken today and I am just waiting for them to upload and I will post them.

I didn't even see that this topic had been updated  :(

I have now though!!   :) :) :)

Again, perfect machinery, perfect weather, perfect photography. A joy to see. Are there any mpey clips or anything, be nice to watch it in motion. ;)

Thanks very much for your comments. Im afraid I don't have any action clips as I wouldn't know how to, although I am looking into it.

Update 30/07/08

Popped to the farm today to see what my dad was doing. He was busy cleaning the chopper down ready for the winter. All the panels were taken off and cleaned and everything was greased up.

100_1343.jpg

100_1340.jpg

100_1346.jpg

Whilst I was there I took some other pics of the machinery.

100_1339.jpg

some seriously tidy kit there, that forager looks new, does he repaint the pickup ect where the paint rubs off?? if not how does it look so new

as for the new fergy, tidy number aint she, looks a similar size tractor to the current 300 series fleet to, all be it bigger hp ect, would look at home in the fleet thats for sure

some seriously tidy kit there, that forager looks new, does he repaint the pickup ect where the paint rubs off?? if not how does it look so new

as for the new fergy, tidy number aint she, looks a similar size tractor to the current 300 series fleet to, all be it bigger hp ect, would look at home in the fleet thats for sure

Hi. Yes he does re-paint the shiny bits where the paint has rubbed off. I think the chopper is about 10 years old now ( I could be wrong though ), doesnt look it though does it.

no it certainly doesnt, would love to see rory and ct mag do a bit on your dads place, would be a great read, and well worth doing, i have never known someone repaint the shiny bits for the winter on a baler or forager so it doesnt rust,most just wipe some old oil over it,

go on mate drop rory a line for ct mag, that fleet and kit desreves a spread

great pics!!!!, your dad is a credit to the MF crew!!!

is that cab on the 5455 a newer version as well, front looks odd :-\ :-\

its the lowline?? or front loader one mate, has a glass sunroof / viewing window in the front so you can see right up to the top of the loader in full lift