richie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are my snaps of the day:

First is the 7930 with Auto Trac, RTK if you know what that means? Fitted with JD 488 triple mowers cuting 8.8m of grass which when you have only 9m to use it's pretty impressive.

Grassland006.jpg

That grouped three into one and along came the 7450i Forager.

Grassland007.jpg

Grassland008.jpg

Grassland009.jpg

Grassland010.jpg

great pics, whats that silver thing on the front of the class and baler on the front hitch??

and how wide a cut was that 310 outfit,looks huge

I was told that it is a row censer, follows the centre of the row so you dont miss any especially turning on the head lands, Not to sure what width it was,  But it was huge.

Nice pics jez. Hope you had a good a day as I did, The weather looks as the same as yesterday cloudy with a bit sun and breezy. Iam pleased you got some of a forager going, every time we turned up to the next demo we  just missed them.

i had a great day, met plenty of reps that i needed to see and got some photos, will post later when i have got them off the camera

Sounds good Dan, did you get the measurements you needed?

Also, any idea what the SF14 stands for on the richard western's?

Nice pics jez. Hope you had a good a day as I did, The weather looks as the same as yesterday cloudy with a bit sun and breezy. Iam pleased you got some of a forager going, every time we turned up to the next demo we  just missed them.

Thanks mate, had a brilliant day yeah. Weather was excellent.  :) :)

Sounds good Dan, did you get the measurements you needed?

Also, any idea what the SF14 stands for on the richard western's?

Thanks mate, had a brilliant day yeah. Weather was excellent.  :) :)

it stands for suffolk 14tonne

not meaning this in a bad way but the man on the pit in the fendt is making an ar$e of packing it

There is hardly anything in it yet to pack :D :D

Some nice shots there though - can I borrow that Ktwo spreader for an hour please :D

Jez what are the wheels for on the back of the JQ - is it transport position for the mowers when they are folded ???

not meaning this in a bad way but the man on the pit in the fendt is making an ar$e of packing it

He is purely showing the versatility of the tractor Murray. All the silage is taken away at the end of the show anyway.  ;)