Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

A little excessive I think  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/McCormick-Tractor-Trio_W0QQitemZ300289595161QQihZ020QQcategoryZ91592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The brushed silver one is also available elsewhere as a £14.99."buy it now", the Diamond edition is about £25 and the blue one about the same

PDMtrader is Paul as was Little Toy Farmer.... still lists the info@littletoyfarmer email address..... wonder if he'll have a table at Spalding this year...? Had quite a big stand last year, I bought a few bits off him....

I don't think so really.  It isn't easy to tell from photos, but it doesn't look like a repaint to me so, even without the box outer it appears to be as mint as you are ever likely to find. 

I doubt if you would find the tractor anywhere else for that money, and finding another in top condition is less likely still.  If I was in need of that version of the Major, I would be happy at that price I think.

By the time you've paid shipping on top of that (its only free shipping within the US), then added the vat on the total plus shipping, plus the £8 handling fee for Royal Mail, it starts to look a bit expensive to me. (around £480)

I'm sure there was one in Europe (on eBay) a couple of weeks ago that went for a lot less than that.

By the time you've paid shipping on top of that (its only free shipping within the US), then added the vat on the total plus shipping, plus the £8 handling fee for Royal Mail, it starts to look a bit expensive to me. (around £480)

I'm sure there was one in Europe (on eBay) a couple of weeks ago that went for a lot less than that.

yeah  shippings extra, but as long as he sends as a "gift"  you wont pat vat ect,and so far i have never paid a handling fee to the royal mail  on any of my usa buys,

Um, your right.