Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed recently some item descriptions have some very strange wording with weird syntax that although it reads correctly it is somehow appears  'generated'.

eg.

A tractor drawbar...

It is compatible with a range of equipment and is ideal for those in the agriculture and farming industries, is made from high-quality materials and is built to last. The brand of this drawbar is Massey Ferguson and it is a part type of hydraulics. The model year is unknown but it is still a useful piece of equipment that can be used to tow a variety of loads. This drawbar is in good condition and is ready for use.

Maybe it's just me...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hair Bear said:

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed recently some item descriptions have some very strange wording with weird syntax that although it reads correctly it is somehow appears  'generated'.

eg.

A tractor drawbar...

It is compatible with a range of equipment and is ideal for those in the agriculture and farming industries, is made from high-quality materials and is built to last. The brand of this drawbar is Massey Ferguson and it is a part type of hydraulics. The model year is unknown but it is still a useful piece of equipment that can be used to tow a variety of loads. This drawbar is in good condition and is ready for use.

Maybe it's just me...

There is an option when you list an item on eBay now which is a small button that says ‘generate AI description’ that will write this

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You think that's bad Cyril.. You ain't seen nothing yet.. 😅

The import charges on this were near €90...+ €24 postage. Now that's taking the piss... 

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/145573055020?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=5282-175127-2357-0&ssspo=A98xJnTOR12&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=TfpLkD11SD6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by justy 46
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

to be honest cyril, for a boxed powerfarm, in what looks to be good nick?? 74 quid aint a bad price, they are normally 100 at most shows that i have seen 

£100 tops for them . I bought this one for €100 euros 

20240128_163833.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Same seller I say its be bit up do . If you look at his feed back  you see . 

He has some nice boxsets Cyril and his cashing in on them.  The boxes themselves are on great condition for their age. No wear and tear. It makes all the difference to their value.... But way outa my budget..!! 😂

• Like 1