Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

yeah  shippings extra, but as long as he sends as a "gift"  you wont pat vat ect,and so far i have never paid a handling fee to the royal mail  on any of my usa buys,

Perhaps you haven't purchased anything that expensive from the States?  The basic allowance for merchandise is £18 total value including shipping.  If marked as a gift, the allowance is £36.  Above that they normally levy the vat anyway.

I have alot of respect for Siku and the models that they produce, however I cannot justify myself paying the displayed price for this item, no matter how limited it is!

Sorry Udimore

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GOLD-Siku-Model-Farmer-Ferguson-Airport-Tractor-TE20_W0QQitemZ330308853109QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item330308853109&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I have alot of respect for Siku and the models that they produce, however I cannot justify myself paying the displayed price for this item, no matter how limited it is!

Sorry Udimore

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GOLD-Siku-Model-Farmer-Ferguson-Airport-Tractor-TE20_W0QQitemZ330308853109QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item330308853109&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I can see what you mean, but its not that exspensive considering the value of the gold 6600 from ftf. They fetch up to £800 :o :o :o

Jesus wept! That's a hell of a model, just like the one a contractor I worked for traded in. Think he ran it behind one of the Case 4wd 4ws tractors.

ron and mick cooper use to make mighty fine equipment , i have one of those ploughs except mine has skims and didscs fitted too.the hitch adaptor made from track marshall crawler hitch.

surfing around , i came across this,     check out too some of his other items notably a slurry store not too unlike  fm`s

http://cgi.ebay.de/Siku-Farmer-Guellepumpe-Eigenbau_W0QQitemZ250374482394QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpielzeugautos?hash=item250374482394&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

heres another one ive found,I thought this wasnt getting released until later in the year or am i wrong?.............is it not what i`m thinking......http://cgi.ebay.de/SCHAFFER-4350Z-SONDERMODELL-1-32-SIKU-UH-BRITAINS-HOFLA_W0QQitemZ280313703217QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpielzeugautos?hash=item280313703217&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

hi could any one translate this chaps other sale items for me as i don,t know how

• 2 weeks later...
[glow=red,2,300]hi could any one translate this chaps other sale items for me as i don,t know how[/glow]

Right click anywhere on the page and go to page info    It should say translate to english

ron and mick cooper use to make mighty fine equipment , i have one of those ploughs except mine has skims and didscs fitted too.the hitch adaptor made from track marshall crawler hitch.

Yes I have discontinued those bodies as they are just not up to my standard, the current ones have a lot more detail and character than Brian's originals ( afterall,he wasn't a ploughman or a tractor man come to that but still made better model tractors than everyone else at the time).Skim & disc coulters are also on the new ones. (Though I don't make them this big myself... yet).