who needs a truck, when you can have a SAMECAR

heres a pic facing the rear of the small samecar with the italia engine, pulling two furrow reversable

now thats some bit of kit, but its not pulling square off the back??

http://195.103.16.109/archiviostorico/scheda.asp?allegato=16448&storico=12125

need to put this one in here too.........samecar industrial (toro)

http://195.103.16.109/archiviostorico/scheda.asp?allegato=16374&storico=12061

im no expert but it probably because they dont have the chains that are bolted to the arms theyre used to widen or narrow the gap between arms dont know the name for them anyway theyre not tighted so it able to swing 

ya.........classic example of agricultural photography gone bad, unless ya suppose to plough like that ha ha!........it is italian they build ploughs a lil different over there

interesting is the SAME draft control system initially built to compete with the fergie style is lower link sensing like most big tractors are today, i guess the sensing off the toplink wasn't built for extreme lifting etc.......

anyway the system on the SAME was a spring thingee, with a lever up the side of trans to the hyd portion of the trans........moving the hyd to suit

swap tractors marky??

that 5445 would look nice in my drive way ha ha!

waiting for someone to pluck up the courage to go to italy, bring to england restore it, and feature it in claasic tractor or something

a toro would be a rare find

my one is the bigger V4 engined samecar.........

doesn't have the pretty curves.......or paint for that matter !!PICT0009%20%28Small%29.JPG

swap tractors marky??

waiting for someone to pluck up the courage to go to italy, bring to england restore it, and feature it in claasic tractor or something

doesn't have the pretty curves.......or paint for that matter !!

Send her up top me pudd, ill get her restored in a flash, ill have to have a paly next time im down

swap tractors marky??

doesn't have the pretty curves.......or paint for that matter !!

i'm there wed and thurs next week, but aint to sure it will fit in my case on the trip back, or on the filght back to  :D :D :D, would make an intresting restoration mind, wonder if there are any in the uk anyway

fly there and drive it back just hope it lasts the journey

wow thats something people normally say when there mates buying a JD ha ha!

you would see a lot of country at 40km/h

unless you find a toro......they are a lot faster

could be something in that for jeremy clarkson and his merry men.......buy 3 antonio carraro farm trucks and drive them home ha ha!

tractor man, keep ya eyes pealed.......there be lots of gems in italy,

fly there and drive it back just hope it lasts the journey

wow thats something people normally say when there mates buying a JD ha ha!

you would see a lot of country at 40km/h

unless you find a toro......they are a lot faster

could be something in that for jeremy clarkson and his merry men.......buy 3 antonio carraro farm trucks and drive them home ha ha!

tractor man, keep ya eyes pealed.......there be lots of gems in italy,

always do mate, they do like the unusla stuff thats for sure

swap tractors marky??

doesn't have the pretty curves.......or paint for that matter !!PICT0009%20%28Small%29.JPG

It's got the likeability factor and no doubt quite rare too ??? ???

if i ever get it finished she will be a racer!!

wish i started restoring something that you can actually buy parts for ha ha!......but then again....i seen enuff MF135's to sink a ship ha ha!

you get some wierd looks cruzing the streets in that baby

hey tractorman, see anything of interest in italy?

if i ever get it finished she will be a racer!!

wish i started restoring something that you can actually buy parts for ha ha!......but then again....i seen enuff MF135's to sink a ship ha ha!

you get some wierd looks cruzing the streets in that baby

hey tractorman, see anything of interest in italy?

Yes it is nice to have something different. Now I'm sure I'll offend the "MF boys" on here but I do get so fed up of seeing numerous Fergies & MF's of the same type at the shows  I attend and exhibit at. Having said that I had a Grey diesel Fergie myself and on a positive note Harry was the pioneer of that lift system and every manufacture has basically copied him since.

ya BC ha ha!......harry was a genious.......

my family has a few MF.........two TEA20 two 135, one 165, one 285, one 188, one 390 (got that 2 weeks ago apparently, will see it in september....its a 96 model, 2wd with cab, only done 2500hours.....looks new)

when the money tree blossums again, i will make sure my father has a 4wd SAME of some sort restored in his shed...... the family farm is steep (about 50% of the farm).....and the old 4wd SAME's do stick to the side of hills quiet well......at the moment his mccormick mtx is his only 4wd

actually the older SAME's look a lot like fergies, ha ha!......just 4wd

Hey pud, try having a anbro grapple on the front of your jag 95 with a log in it so heavy all you can do is lift the back end of the ground both wheels clear and the slide 200m down a blooming hill and when you turn the ass end moves around like crab steer, not so fun then, does handle heavy loads on hills nicely tho

• 2 weeks later...