Combines

I am a little confused with all the britains combines being made.could someone help me out and list all JD,NH and Case combines ever made by Britains/Ertl also it would be greatly appreciated if you could list EU and NA spec.

:o Not an easy question to answer, as there have been numerous variations in America; As far as I know the basic castings are at the moment the Case AFX, which has been released as the 8010 in America and Europe, and also as the 7010 in US, and there have also been standard and collector versions of these; the EU 8010 has grain tank doors as opposed to the American open tank.

The New Holland CR series has been similarly released - 980 with covered tank in EU, and a range of models in America including the current CR9060. 

I am not especially clued up on the JD releases, though they seem to be from a common tool, but there has been a fair few releases, including two in the UK - 9880 and 9880i (the latter with the folding auger).  I know of a 9860, 9870 released in the US, plus there was the 9750 STS precision (with tiny headers :-\)...I'm sure there will be someone better qualified to give a better answer though.

well that was one big mouthful of a paragraph i dont think i care about the golden collector editions as it wouldnt look right in a layout

heres the list of what i know of them currently-

NH cx880(3 versions)orginal decal,black stripe decal and current blue decal.'

NH cr980

NH cr9090

Case 8010

Case 8010(na spec w/ duals)

Case 7010

Corn King/MF 760

Jd 9860

Jd 9870

Jd 9880

well that was one big mouthful of a paragraph i dont think i care about the golden collector editions as it wouldnt look right in a layout

heres the list of what i know of them currently-

NH cx880(3 versions)orginal decal,black stripe decal and current blue decal.'

NH cr980

NH cr9090

Case 8010

Case 8010(na spec w/ duals)

Case 7010

Corn King/MF 760

Jd 9860

Jd 9870

Jd 9880

Corn King is based on the TR85 with maize head, there is also a TR86 from the Powerfarm range.

MF 760 comes with and without the jeweled lights and is also available in blue from the Little Farmer range :)