nuffield field boy 300 tractor

pudding

its actually 1200 euro, i think

it doesn't look like anything nuffield thou..........wonder if nuffield brought it off carraro, stamped there own name on it to sell to the italian public to complement other nuffield models

italy is the land of untold storys with ag machinery........

I may be a Nuffield man but I'd have a 4/60 or a 10/60 over that any day, at least they had a certain charm and appeal, that doesn't appeal to me at all ::):D

And I'm afraid I'll be sticking with my DM4 ;D ;D

you guys concern me, ha ha!..........i have seen the way you english guys build tractors.............you may find this the the nuffeild with the best brakes ever, might even have a lombardini, or perkins or something.....

be interesting if anyone actually knows the specs of the machine, i wanna know if its a carraro born machine.......they weren't bad, JD, Renault, Valtra and every manufacturer who wanted a 4wd front axle thought so

................ANDANDAND....i have been talking to carraro customer service, and they still have rooms and rooms of manuals, parts, and information........and i don't quiet tthink they know how to use it to best support there old tractor customers, i have a friend in italy who is restoring a carraro 6500dt tractor......

wonder if they were sold by the same company that pushed 4wd nuffields into italy

you guys concern me, ha ha!..........i have seen the way you english guys build tractors.............you may find this the the nuffeild with the best brakes ever, might even have a lombardini, or perkins or something.....

be interesting if anyone actually knows the specs of the machine, i wanna know if its a carraro born machine.......they weren't bad, JD, Renault, Valtra and every manufacturer who wanted a 4wd front axle thought so

................ANDANDAND....i have been talking to carraro customer service, and they still have rooms and rooms of manuals, parts, and information........and i don't quiet tthink they know how to use it to best support there old tractor customers, i have a friend in italy who is restoring a carraro 6500dt tractor......

wonder if they were sold by the same company that pushed 4wd nuffields into italy

I'm sticking with my DM4 pudding only on the basis I have no more room for any more real sized tractors hence the switch to models ;D ;D

• 1 year later...