Container skip

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

superb mate, lovley pics, are the figures 1/50th as they seem a little tall against the container??

Yes the figures are supposed to be 1/50 from Preiser but there could be a slight discrepancy in either their scale or my measuring but I'm fairly happy with it. I will measure things again though!

Look brilliant Richard!!

Did you make the portacabins or buy them...?

Are those the prieser  :-\ figures??

I have built the skips and portacabins from scratch using plasticard.

WOW, can you tell me where you got the furniture from or did you build it?

The office furniture was purchased in kit form from EMA model supplies. I am going to make some computer screens and telephones etc to sit on the desks next.

Next on my list to do are several portaloos and another storage container this time with opening doors.

At some point I will have to try to make things look weathered and used, a bit of practicing first though.

I am in the process of trying to buy a house at the moment and if it all goes ahead I will then have some space to start making a muddy demolition site! ;D Not sure what the other half will think though!

Growing!!  :D :D :D :D

Richard, Any plans for trucks to carry the skips?? There are quite a few around.....

Here's a few of mine for you to have a gander at;

Corgi Foden fitted with Conrad big hook eqpt

100_4428.jpg

Corgi Volvo with Teckno eqpt fitted (not one of my conversions)

magnum021.jpg