tri axle tipping trailer

had this for a while and made it up for the new model display , it may not be to everyones taste and there are people on here that would do a better job ,and i have lost the hubs for the second axle s  i will keep looking :-\ thou

DSCF3147.jpg

DSCF3148.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3152.jpg

DSCF3153.jpg

• Like 1

it would look good behind one of your units mate , i added the tipping ram , steps up the side and front , rollover sheet , grain sock, weigh loader , shovel and rack , and winding handle on legs, and steve you need a fleet of them falla with your units :D :D

yes a kit steve by john hardy he had one at spalding a few years ago in dalgety colours behind a daf 85 that he makes , and someone put pics up on here and i got in touch with him and got one it has been sitting around a long time here waiting to be made up and i guess that is how i lost the hubs :-\ inot sure if he still does them or has any left i think he cast about 30 i think so may  still have some i can find out for you if you like :o

That's superb Graham. Have one of those on my list of 'things to do with my NewRay lorries'  ::):D

And that little Manitou handler. I know one's cropped up before, can you or someone point me in the right direction to find out about them please?  ;D