Jez's Tractor Adventures

Jez

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so youre not jd through and trough then  :D

No mate, liie I said, i have driven and can appreciate other machines  ;) ;)

nice pics mate smart 4055 it looks a beast bet it was a good drive 66 good machine.

She was gorgeous mate, the best for maize carting and the gear box was brilliant. Touch wood, she never missed a beat  ;) ;) 6600, another sound solid great machien yes, went for years.

Some lovely pics Uncle Jezmond... thanks for sharing....  I didn't know you had a TE20 ???  :o - you are a dark old horse  ;):)

Do you know what happened to it mate ???

I am in deed my good grey and red friend  ;) ;)

My TEA, yeah it was a continental model, it had the wheels that could be removed to fit new outer parts like spiked wheels with out removing the centres, i had a fergy plough and sickle bar mower and hay rake.

Unfortunately I sold it  :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-[:-[ You knowwhen you really really regret something....... i sold it to buy my first car... I know what i would rather have.

P.S, Marky...... I have a suprise for you... do you collect fergy stuff? i mean pre massey  ???

Really  :o - seriously... no joke... I'd have said late 70's with that shape  :o :o

Anyone got a pic of a 70's deere of the same size then  ???

These big old dogs mate, and also in 4wd i believe

http://www.grainfarmer.com/Rogers%20Tractor%5b1%5d.jpg

and these mate:

http://www.tractorshed.com/photoads/upload/43666.jpg

A colleague of mine was working in the field when the 20 series came out. You see it all goes in circles, we havejsut had the 20 series again, and now the 30 series.

I thought I would share with you guys a few of my work.

The first one is where I do my teaching.

I am currently working with the computer system we use for working on the tractors. We have a 6430 and 6930 premium, a 7830 and a 8430 in there at the moment and another 6930 premium outside.

PressUpdate001.jpg

Next up is just out behind the workshops. The combines are there for parts stand by during the season. If we can't get a bit quick enough it come off these.

All the tractors and sprayer are there for training.

PressUpdate003.jpg

Finnally, one for the lorry guys. This was the toouring rig with tree combines during our marketing show this year. It folded out sideways like a stage.

PressUpdate004.jpg

Finnaly a pic of the new Panoramic Door available:

PressUpdate002.jpg

great pics ;)

whats the difference between the Panoramic Cab Door and the normal one?

Thanks, the door pillar where it hinges is removed and the door hinges at the back corner post. Compare the two 60030 tractors i the firs pic mate  ;) ;)

Nice workshop therjez, to clean tho, looks like a hosptial almost.

Love the sloagen on the side of that trailer, that is class

We have to set the standard for the dealers mate, hence the sign writing too!!  ;) ;)