Jez's Tractor Adventures

Jez

i mean you can't get it here.the farthest it goes up to is 6430 them jumps to 7130 well thats what it says in my brochure from my local JD dealer.Whats the difference between premium and standard 6930?

I seeeeeeeeeee now, yeah, you are right, that's why we ended up with the 74 and 7530, i think it works out as the 7330 in your area mate.

The 6930 standard has a 20 series type cab, different engine and hydraulics.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i see so is everything in the cab different.when you say different engine do you mean totally different like perkins to cummins?why is there such a difference in them?

no, deere to deere but one is a much lower cost engine.

Also it is cheaper to fit an older established cab rather than a brand new one.

• 4 weeks later...

I reckon this is the best place for these....................

These just arrived in ireland last year for the New Horizon roadshow. Some of these pics are on the P&O Website.

I have no idea on specs truck fans so feel free to discuss  ;) ;)

ifj-HG9JohnDeere301107.jpg

ifj-HG5JohnDeere301107.jpg

ifj-HG7JohnDeere301107.jpg

ifj-HG5JohnDeere301107.jpg

Nice pics Jez,

q1 - Is W. Coy a dealer or are the trucks on contract hire to Deere at Langer ?

q2 - When new tractors arrive in the UK, do they go to Langer, or direct to the relevent dealer.

Cheers Mark.

Nice pics Jez,

q1 - Is W. Coy a dealer or are the trucks on contract hire to Deere at Langer ?

q2 - When new tractors arrive in the UK, do they go to Langer, or direct to the relevent dealer.

Cheers Mark.

W.Coy are contracted to do the transport for Langar yes. Theya re about 500yards up the road and have done it for years.

The tractors and combines coem into the docks then they are road shipped to the dealers yes.

Thanks mate.

in the third picture, the lorry second from right is that the self propelled sprayer on the back of it? great pictures Jez :)

looks like it  :-\ :-\

nice pics there Jez..... :) :) :)

in the third picture, the lorry second from right is that the self propelled sprayer on the back of it? great pictures Jez :)

Yes it is I think mark.

The will be out again this year as we are doing a combine roadshow, three combines and a Curtain sider with sales stand in side that folds out.

You might see the Tour 23 ads in the press.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice Fleet!!!  8)

The Globe I saw today was not one of these, it didn't say John Deere in the name board it just had the standard Globetrotter logo. Looked smart all the same though. Didn't get the combine model but it was a straw walker and the header was onit's trolley up on the swan neck.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice Fleet!!!  8)

The Globe I saw today was not one of these, it didn't say John Deere in the name board it just had the standard Globetrotter logo. Looked smart all the same though. Didn't get the combine model but it was a straw walker and the header was onit's trolley up on the swan neck.

Thought they might float your boat mate  ;D ;D ;D

Cool!! Looks like a pic from Profi. Do JD have to get them on the quiet of do manufacturers supply eachother all the time? What model were they up against?

Models? Not sure, but the NH was quite nice.

No we exchange all machines with competition, kind of gentlemens agreement, combines, tractors (all sizes), gators, sprayers etc..... groundscare machines