Jez's Tractor Adventures

Jez

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intresting pics jez, whats the difference between the c670i and the t670i then, as to me they both look the same

Basically the threshing system Sean,

The T series is a straw walker based machine and the C series is a Rotary

http://www.deere.com/media/player/en_gb_mediaplayerpopup.html?divisionName=othercountries/gb&Video=icombines_intro_en&r=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6SZqZhjclM

Worth it jsut to hear the engines fire up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Some lovely pics Jez... thanks for sharing... I didn't know JD had adopted the powerflow system for their tables... how long has that been the case ???

Thanks Marky.

As you know I am not a sales man but they use ribbed palstic belts and have some different drive lines.

You can also raise the reel up when cutting rape and move it back and forward for different crops.

Brillant pics Jez.  :) :) :) :)

I like the look of those John Deere Combines  :P :P ::) ::)

Thanks Balke mate, I think that you need to see them and if you drive one with Autotrac you would never go back.

Combining with 30ft and only losing abouit 10cm is amzingly easy, day or night.....

It actually gives you chance to watch what the combine is doing.

:o :o great pics some how ive mised this topic :-[

Some cene's you dont see everyday

Hey thanks Johnny:

Saturday I am hopefully baling with a 7530 and a 592 variable chamber baler.

We have competitive training for foragers on at the moment so will get some pics of the claas 950

you have one hell of a job Jez.. I am that jealous I have turned green...

Arrrrggghhhhhh  :P :P

Ahhh, thanks marky i only jsut got your post  ;) ;) I do count m,yself as very lucky and really appreciate the position i am in  ;) ;)

A few more updates from my adventures  :D

First up, if any of the massey massive can tell me what massey this is I will wear a massey cap for a day, well a bit of time at toytrac  :D :D

Image012.jpg

It was taken a very long way away on my phone.....

Next up was this old dog:

Image014-2.jpg

Then back to my normal tractors, the hay nearly made but got rained on today so is now surrounded in plastic  ;):D

Image017-2.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh some relief at last....

Image015-2.jpg

John Deere 8530 and 6 m power harrow and drill combination unit.

It had been drilling rape

Image016-1.jpg

And finnally, another project on my list:

Plan to use the britains horse box chasis  ;) ;)

Image013.jpg

MF40RS... shall I bring my bestist cap Jezabell  ???;D

That won't be necessary Case Spotter  :D :D

No i think it was a 6480? 84## something? Fairly big machine mate. I would say 200hp or so... he had a loa loader trailer with ramps on the back. He had loaded the front with bales then the JCB telehandler on the back to the next field.

Couldn't get any better pics though  ;) ;)

Ok bring it......

Great pics jez. And markys right you do have one hell of a job. Which will get better when you make the move to germany lucky git  :);)

Thanks Kris mate yeah i kinda want to get on now but a few delays here in the uk.........

So Jez, that Zurn header then. Is that EU issue only or will it be offered on the US spec machines to compete with the likes of MacDon of which we saw quite a few on Deeres during my time out there. If in principle it is the same thing, it's a marvelous bit of kit. With the belts feeding the auger you get a beautifully even feed which means more speed. The reel movement is nothing new though really is it? Or is it done in a different way?

So Jez, that Zurn header then. Is that EU issue only or will it be offered on the US spec machines to compete with the likes of MacDon of which we saw quite a few on Deeres during my time out there. If in principle it is the same thing, it's a marvelous bit of kit. With the belts feeding the auger you get a beautifully even feed which means more speed. The reel movement is nothing new though really is it? Or is it done in a different way?

Reel movement not really new mate no but moving the auger up for rape is I think..

As for the belts, they are on eu headers only i believe at the moment. The US guys still use the draper system as I am sure you have seen.

Main problem with those in the UK is the crop volume.

Hopefully the video showed the speed.

Thanks mate.  ;) ;)