NEW HOLLAND 8340

Very nice only one thing I can say is

the rear fenders look too rounded or curved also look thicker

on the real ones they where quite plain and thinner just like the pic of the real FORD version

if you know what I mean    :-\ :-\ :'(other than that I love it  ;) ;) ;) ;)

My model is based on on from a tractor book I have  ;) ;)

One of the last 40 series with curved mudguards complete with extensions ;) ;)

Yummy  ;D.... Nice to see some blue ones getting PDC'd after all those green ones, perfect though they were.

Where did the bonnet come from? I need one of these.... TM first though.... baby steps and all that  ;)

On the farm where my dad works he has always driven a Ford/New Holland ;)

I would like a model of all of 'em :P

6600,6610,6610 4WD Super Q,7810 Silver Jubilee,7840,8340,8360,TM150 and his current TM155.

I have some already :o8)

post-96-132638792022_thumb.jpg

Silver Jubbly looks a sweetie... one of your own or an 'import'...?

I have a TM165 sitting here waiting to be done, reckon something like that would be a good place to start... looking at the job Cerin did on his first TM I reckon if I can get mine half as good as his I'll be happy... and you make the 83 sound so simple... 'swap the axle, change the wheels, bang the bonnet on, bish bash bosh, job done...'... Indeed... we'll see if it is quite as straight forward as you've now made me convince myself it is...  ;)  :D

Like you I've got an itching to have a lengthy list of blue ones I've driven over the years.... I drove one just like this on bed tilling years ago and had a soft spot for them ever since... Better find another TM / 8360 then and acquire a 40 series bonnet from somewhere ::) Had another TM for a fiver at Malvern too, bought that bloody 595 instead.... D'oh!! :o::):D

• 2 weeks later...