Jump to content

Lastest Conversion

Recommended Posts

I finally got round to painting the tyre rims on the JD 6920 as well as the chasis and front linkage.

The tyres are off a UH Deutz so is the front axle, the linkage is a UH Renault linkage.

I decided to convert the UH Lemken drill into a 3m version as the original did'nt stay folded up and a smaller drill suited the layout of the farm better.

Here are some pics, enjoy.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.