Anyone know anything about these... I'm thinking about treating myself

Get a CRF 230, bugger the keep clean while having fun idea, half the fun is the roster tail of mud  ;D, my xr knows all about that  ::)

Just had a brand spanking new one of those stolen  >:( - had the riser kit on from the states too  :'( :'( :'(

Just had a brand spanking new one of those stolen  >:( - had the riser kit on from the states too  :'( :'( :'(

Ohh Gutted, i had my 1st xr stolen, realy rips your undies when you go to get it out and its not there, i dont wish that feeling on any one

Went to have a look at one yesterday... not sure if I will make the £3800 investment in one to be honest... they look like fun... but sound like a dumper... some more investigation is needed really - you COULD potentially register them as an Agricultural machine... run them on red and pay nowt for the tax.. but then it would have to be governed to 40k tops... they do a kit to make them 50k + but then it could not be registered as an ag machine  :-\

That's what attracts me to it... I've had a couple of quads before... too bloody dangerous [glow=red,2,300]when the old 'red mist' descends... [/glow] I'm a two wheels fan really..

You can gear them to 32mph evidently.... WOW  ::):D :D :D

Ummm we dont gert that mist around these parts young sir

sounds spooky to me does that  ???::)

seriously though are they allot more heavy'er

just get an old scrambeler maybee