• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wee update on the farm

first a pic of the 416 for masseyman

DSCF0243.jpg

and afew of the cows that the next farmer down the road (keith mcroberts) owns. he has taken the field for a year until my ped limmos come from france scotland and norhtern ireland

DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

a pic of inside the shed which will house what you see and the butterfly mowers

DSCF0250.jpg

and what do we think :-\

Good work BERRY!! I drove past your house yesterday evening!! Was up chatting to Mark Gilliland and the boys for a wee while and picking up some bits and pieces that Mark simply just was not going to finish for me!! He has made a lovely job of his JCB 416 with really nice new tyres, his own buckrake and some other details!! ;)

Taking shape Marcus  ;)

Good work BERRY!! I drove past your house yesterday evening!! Was up chatting to Mark Gilliland and the boys for a wee while and picking up some bits and pieces that Mark simply just was not going to finish for me!! He has made a lovely job of his JCB 416 with really nice new tyres, his own buckrake and some other details!! ;)

Did'nt know you knew Mr Reilly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well there hasnt been an update here for a while so i thought id give you one. :D

well the old fasrm was built down a hole and flooded pretty ofetn o we sold it and with the money from the sale of the old one we are noe building a new farm.

two months ago we cleared the site and started work on a new shed and silo pit annd a new to us second hand shed which is not yet finshed.

here are the pics first an over view of the farm

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

with all  this wind weve been having a binbag with some stuff written on it blew into the silo late last night ::)

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

the feild out the side with all the machinery

DSCF0012.jpg