Harvest 2008

marshman

Well harvest 2008 is well under way heres some pics from the last few days combine hunting :D

Small farm about 1mile away but has land right near us with a class  they keep there kit in brillant condtion (they even polish it )

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

More pics later when uploaded   ;):)

is that the farm whose son drives for Martin Clifton at Appledore?

Its welsteds, yes John and his brother ivor own the farm, johns son inlaw drives for Clifton. Do you not them we are good freinds with john and ivor  ;):)

Its welsteds, yes John and his brother ivor own the farm, johns son inlaw drives for Clifton. Do you not them we are good freinds with john and ivor  ;):)

I'm very good friends with Colin Moore, excellent model modifier who worked for Cliftons until a year ago and I rode with Colin on the 580 Terra-tracs on several occasions. Mick on the Quadtrac is married to one of my old girlfriend's friend.

I'm very good friends with Colin Moore, excellent model modifier who worked for Cliftons until a year ago and I rode with Colin on the 580 Terra-tracs on several occasions. Mick on the Quadtrac is married to one of my old girlfriend's friend.

wow, small world aye :) :)

Well harvest 2008 is well under way heres some pics from the last few days combine hunting :D

Small farm about 1mile away but has land right near us with a class  they keep there kit in brillant condtion (they even polish it )

IMG_0236.jpg

a few people polish the combines round here , the idea is that the dust doesn't stick to them so much , after a few days most combines are black , but not so the polished ones  ;)

• 1 month later...

Well got some more pics yesterday of a claas on beans in very soft ground condtions, will post later. All go round here now as we have had 2 dry days. Just spoke to the farm next to us and he is just about to go and get some more weat off ;) Not sure if he will finsh all there wheat today even with 2 combines :-\ ;)

It certainly doesn't Adam - we had tracks 9 inches deep on Sunday :D:(

No it doesnt, this is not the wettest field but its cutting in bad, the marks are where its been spining, its much deeper than it looks, the other combines going were on wheat and they were cutting down in with water laying in the ruts ::) ::)