A few pics from Denmark..

ksp

Nice pictures 8) Are you only allowed to use 2wd? I ask because there are no front wieghts for extra traction. It's good to see normal tractors showing their power :)

In my group there's alllowed AWD or duals. Last year i did it with 4WD only but this year its was much better with duals.

• 2 months later...

Well after a while without some serios driving we are now in the middle of the harvest in Denmark.

Besides my dayjob i still work for the local contractors as a "replacement" for the staff who do baling.

I haven't my own vehicle  this year, but i drive a different vehicle almost every day.

The baling team is this year:

SAME Iron 180 & MF 190

Lamborghini R8 & MF 190

SAME Daimond 265 & MF 190

SAME Rubin 200 & MF 190

SAME Titan 145(190) & MF 190

Lamborghini 165 Racing and NH bb940.

enjoy.

First day i drowe this Daimond in the early harvest along with "my" Iron.

post-1208-132639137405_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639137545_thumb.jpg

Is the straw you are baling for animal bedding/feed or will it go to heating factories? When I worked near Søllestad last sprin. My friends dad told me each town have an incinerator to generate heat for houses. Also he used to drive a truck to Copenhagen to deliver straw to a power station. A big fleet of balers the company run 8)

Is the straw you are baling for animal bedding/feed or will it go to heating factories? When I worked near Søllestad last sprin. My friends dad told me each town have an incinerator to generate heat for houses. Also he used to drive a truck to Copenhagen to deliver straw to a power station. A big fleet of balers the company run 8)

It will go to the heating factories.

The contractor with the Same tractors deliver aprox 20.000 bales per year so the 5 balers shall be kept in work :-)

The other one i help once in a while (with the Deeres) deliver 9.000 per year but he also only have 2 balers.

But this week i help him and i will post pictures asap when they have been taken. These days i haul bales home from the field with a JD 7710 with Quicke loader :-)

• 1 year later...

Good looking balers,do they give many problems?

No but its different from baler to baler how many problems they give. Technical they aren't much different from the Hesston 4800 but they have some electrical controlling and some improvements here and there. My old baler, the one above in this topic, didn't make much more than 3-4 knotting failures in the first 2 seasons i drove it.

What combine were you following, the straw looks nice. Also, is this for burning at the heat generating power stations like on Sealand?

I think the Daimond idrove, folloved our own Laverda (20ft)  :of :of :of  and when i drove the Rubin (worst thing EVER from SDF) i followed a Lexion 480.

Time for a little update.

In summers, when we waited in the crops to dry, i also did some manure spreading (chicken) with our old ( and well-used) Lamborghini Racing 165. ( See my ealier post about the colour) and our RKM Jumbo 20 M3

post-1208-13263962012_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639620128_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639620133_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, with the rain in Denmark i now have time to post some pictures. First one of the new IRON an second a brand new Lamborghini (similar to the IRON and Deutz ttv 630) for a customer in our region

post-1208-132639903753_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639903808_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639903858_thumb.jpg