A few pics from Denmark..

ksp

My friend Niels Jensen runs a seed potato farm but when he is not busy he works for a contractor. I don't know the name but he drives a Danish built self propelled umbillical machine which can carry 2kms of pipe. It has a Vista cab and has a drip boom.

Those tankers are as big a capacity as a lorry I used to drive :o

Some contractors use a spf slurry thing like theese. But it has a limited reach and cannot do more than a 25t slurry tanker and tractor. Normally we just use a buffer tank when the distance is long but in short distance or a field next to a tank, you can take out 100-130 t per hour.

post-1208-132639011499_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639011548_thumb.jpg

Some contractors use a spf slurry thing like theese. But it has a limited reach and cannot do more than a 25t slurry tanker and tractor. Normally we just use a buffer tank when the distance is long but in short distance or a field next to a tank, you can take out 100-130 t per hour.

Never seen anything like those ksp, very interesting machine, only ever seen a tractor linkage mounted umbilical system before, keep them coming  :)

Are JD tractors popular in Denmark ksp?

The frist tractor I saw in Denmark was a MF4270 with front loader.

Yes they are very popular in my region.

If my memory aint fooling, the JD were the topseller in 2008 in DK.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a few more from the ploughin season. An older JD 8400 and a brand new Lemken 8F plough. I drowe it for some days 'cause they haven't got some staff do plough so the ask my contractor they could rent a man for a week.

post-1208-132639024027_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639024034_thumb.jpg