A few pics from Denmark..

ksp

Thanks for the feddback. These pics were from my former work, a local contractor. Now i work in the machinery/tooling buisnes but i still drive for another contractor with John Deere only ;D ;D ;D ;D i'll put some pics up one the next days but untill then enjoy his new JD 8230 (chipped to a 8530 ++)

post-1208-132638999213_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132638999234_thumb.jpg

Well it should have 365 hp according to the tractor-testing report. Don't really know what it is called in english.

The 8230 mainly drive with a Samson PG 25 slurry tanker and with the 6m Amazon seed drill. I took a bit unsharp picture of it this summer.

post-1208-132639000015_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639000031_thumb.jpg

Well it should have 365 hp according to the tractor-testing report. Don't really know what it is called in english.

The 8230 mainly drive with a Samson PG 25 slurry tanker and with the 6m Amazon seed drill. I took a bit unsharp picture of it this summer.

A dyno test report  ;)

Thanks for your replys... It is nice to poste something and recieve some kind of feedback.

Well you mentiod big wheels??? take a look on these ones from a JD 8530 ( not a sharp picture) . Below is a pic more of the 8230. enjoy folks.

post-1208-132639000394_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639000401_thumb.jpg

Now that is a set of boots!!! I bet she could swim with all that air underneath her. What is her job to need such big tyres?

I don't know "her"  it was a 8530 there were sold along with the 8230 to another contractor.

Light,friable looking soil.Are sugar beet grown there?

Hi, weel on this Isle i live on (ALS) there's a wide variety of soil from the light land you see on the last picture and to the heavy clay you have in GB. And for some years ago sugarbeets where a common crop but now there's very few who use them.

regards Kim

::) ::)::) great machinery, there are the pics taken :o :o :o

All pics came from the isle of Als wich lays in southern denmark, near the German border.

Heres some more of the 8230 and the older, but powerfull 8420 both with a Samson PG 25. enjoy..

Its quite normal to use 25tons slurry tankers here in denmark. But on my former work they got a 31 tonner AP slurry tanker wich is hauled by a Same Daimond 265 and i got a picture of another JD 8530 with a HUGE 35 ton AP slurry with a drip boom with a total length of 32 Meters!!!! :o :o

The last one is only for driwing in the field , and will be loaded by lorrys or a buffer system. But its not in my area though i like to see this in real.

post-1208-132639010333_thumb.jpg

post-1208-132639010338_thumb.jpg