kvernerland plough

ford/nh fan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs the leather skin to keep everything bagged up for the organ transplants when that suicide horse bucks him off..... you go steady now Gibbs, don't want you buttering the autobahns.....

We could all fight over this plough at Toytrac.... if I remember to bring it of course.... I can be so forgetful..... what?

Can I 'weather' it a little trissle? Or would you sink into a deep depression if it came back looking like it had done some work?  ;):D

He needs the leather skin to keep everything bagged up for the organ transplants when that suicide horse bucks him off..... you go steady now Gibbs, don't want you buttering the autobahns.....

We could all fight over this plough at Toytrac.... if I remember to bring it of course.... I can be so forgetful..... what?

Can I 'weather' it a little trissle? Or would you sink into a deep depression if it came back looking like it had done some work?  ;):D

I will take her steady mate but you can have my collection if anyhting happens  ;D ;D

Oh, incidentally, Tris..... arrived this morning.... thanks my luvver.... Wonder if the Big T will pull it....?... sandy soil I reckon.... and plenty of water in the tyres..... It also said it didn't want to go back and live with you, says you look at it funny and it wants to stay with me....

At the mo it's sitting next to a T7060.... :-\ I'm quite strong for a little chap though so between the 2 of us it should be ok ....  :D

I'm trying to get hold of a UH 8690 though off Agco though.....not my first choice but up there in terms of model quality