kvernerland plough

ford/nh fan

will there really be standard production ones later on, really like this model but it's a bit on the steep side for me at the moment

End of sept mate - £29.99 ;)

It'll be worth it too - isn't it great looking?  And unlike the Lemken one from UH its diecast construction, not plastic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, glad to oblige!  I haven't got an 820 personally - have 3 818's though, and may still get the820 too...and also the 718!  Oh and the Weise 515...I'm sure I've said this before you know!

Just checked the Kverneland brochure and the plough requires 135 hp, so the 818 may be a bit overpowered...415 then? ???;D

hmmm not too interrupt but here in Denmark on the isle i live on, they pull a 7f Lemken plough with a fendt 930 and on another farm they pulling a 8f Lemken with a JD 8420. And they aint get the job done easely. But we also have some heavy soil and that combined with some serios hills, requires some horsepower  :)

Kim

Lads you all know matching a tractor to plough is like saying how long is a piece of string. ;)

Just hitch her up, go to the paddock, she wont pull get the bigger tractor, ant got one ring your contractor, thats it isnt it Ol?

Just hitch her up, go to the paddock, she wont pull get the bigger tractor, ant got one ring your contractor, thats it isnt it Ol?

Exactly, two farms I have worked on - JD 7810 with 8f Kv, Ford 8340 with 6f Kv. All down to soil, grip and wieght. ;)