the quality of the latest britains models

asmyth

do you think the quality of britains has gotten poor  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the quality of britains has gotten poor

• yes
    • no

I think we can only answer this question this time next year. Britains have an array of exciting and innovating releases coming up for 2006 that reflect the transition from the bad days of 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004 to meet the demands of the common marketplace today.

Although with the Simba Solo, the JD mower, the Keenan Feeder, the CNH foragers and the JD8430T, we have seen a big improvement.

was there a reason for Britains loosing the plot Andy  ? don't think demand or lack of it would be an excuse as things went down hill quite quickly just as siku was just getting up to speed ,or was that the reason a genuine competitor ?

I think ownership and management had a lot to do with it,

People at the top were not investing in new models, didnt really know what they were doing, siku catches up, overtakes them, Britains start losing money hence they cant afford to invest in vast amounts of new toolings and find themselves plumetting fast.

I think if they had the money we would have seen many new fresh models a couple of years back but as they were so close to collaspe, it has had to be a slow gradual process to restore the brand.

I think we can only answer this question this time next year. Britains have an array of exciting and innovating releases coming up for 2006 that reflect the transition from the bad days of 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004 to meet the demands of the common marketplace today.

Although with the Simba Solo, the JD mower, the Keenan Feeder, the CNH foragers and the JD8430T, we have seen a big improvement.

I'm looking forward to 2006 for lots of reasons then, only one drawback:- I need money...... :D;) ;)

I think ownership and management had a lot to do with it,

People at the top were not investing in new models, didnt really know what they were doing, siku catches up, overtakes them, Britains start losing money hence they cant afford to invest in vast amounts of new toolings and find themselves plumetting fast.

I think if they had the money we would have seen many new fresh models a couple of years back but as they were so close to collaspe, it has had to be a slow gradual process to restore the brand.

thanks for that ,i now think i't unfortunate that although the detail is getting pretty well spot on the durability is something that will need to be addressed . i only have the NH TS A, model of new generation britains but the build quality still has a way to go before it reaches siku standards especially the steering at the front axle. if the siku & britains tractors were put into a child play test i,m sure the siku would still be complete at the end.