A contracting life for me

batcher

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You fancy some sleepless nights  ::) You looking for a job then ?

Uh well not exactly. I've yet to take the basic op and handling course they run at the RAC.

An uncle said I could have a go on his old DB but I'm still waiting  :(

• 1 month later...

Well time for another update  ;D After my fun day ploughing that's all i was aloud to do  >:( (not a happy bunny)so back too the trimming  :( no major probs so far apart from a main rotor bearing gone  ::) The mxu still going strong 50 hrs off 4200 so another service due by the end of the week .Still the last three days have been fun had a trimming buddy good job too we had about 2 miles verge,road side hedge and top to do not bad for three days work .But there were a few trees in the way i counted up yesterday i went around 90  ::) and to prove it i have the pics  ;D

There were 50 trees in this section

SDC10252.jpg

my buddy

SDC10249.jpg

Yes i know it's a massy but she has a blanket to keep her warm so don't know the model no but on a 08 plate and burning 10 ltrs hr  :o

This is the sort of troubles we have to put up with

SDC10220.jpg

and a most satisfiable job  ;D

SDC10241.jpg

I had to do a good job hear apparently the owner plays a major part in the royal Chelsea show

SDC10242.jpg