batcher

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will have to have a walk around your yard one day  night!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

So what buckrake will be going on the front then and.... will it be plumbed into the loader joystick? Great way of doing it.

Just plumbed into the normal tractor spool joystick she has got electric spools tho ;D  And one big mother of a buckrake will get some pics soon

Your more than welcome for a look around (just give me a bell first) or you might see the boys in blue ;D

so are you running all case tractors now then??? or do you still have the mc xtx's you listed in the first pages of the topic

Thankfully the xtx's are gone  ;D The 185 went to germany well out the way.The 200 went to the Orkney isles within two weeks the backend went bang .The mx135 went today for the puma 155 yes all case pumas and the three mx 200s

Not taken a lot of notice i'm tryin to keep my distance from the foraging gang(hopefully i wont get picked) ::)

Don't blame you for that one, one season was more than enough for me ;D ;D

Looks a nice trimmer you have there now Steve, have you had much trouble with the Bomford machines?

Don't blame you for that one, one season was more than enough for me ;D ;D

Looks a nice trimmer you have there now Steve, have you had much trouble with the Bomford machines?

My old falcon 5.5 will be doing her 5th season come the autum  :of  And only one main bearing go and a couple of pipes Oh and odd pipes working loose now and again  ;D So would highly recomed them

My old falcon 5.5 will be doing her 5th season come the autum  :of  And only one main bearing go and a couple of pipes Oh and odd pipes working loose now and again  ;D So would highly recomed them

You've been lucky then, our contractor will never have another Bomford again after the amount of trouble it was in the 12 months he owned it, McConnel and Spearhead have been as bad for him though, plagued with electrical, hydraulic and build quality issues. Been another couple of bad ones locally as well so must have been a bad batch went through

You've been lucky then, our contractor will never have another Bomford again after the amount of trouble it was in the 12 months he owned it, McConnel and Spearhead have been as bad for him though, plagued with electrical, hydraulic and build quality issues. Been another couple of bad ones locally as well so must have been a bad batch went through

ive had a bad season with my spearhead, cost about £1500 in repairs, my dad uses a bomford b56x and has had no repairs last 3 seasons! its a 1997 machine, they have had it 6 years and only replaced bearings in the rolller and fitted new flails, he did about 150 hrs year for first 3 years and 300 hrs a year since then! told the new bomfords are crap thoe, when i was last looking local dealer wouldnt sell me a bomford due to how many they had had go wrong :of

i have all ways used bomford the local easte is still running the bomford i frist learnt to  us she is now comming up to her 18th seassonand has done the hole 700 odd miles of headge the eastehas since new never been much troble bushes have now started to go so i do some whit my dads now during the summer just to help that agir tec machince is brill has the same moters and pumps as both separhead and bomford b ut has a mor realabile bulit and is a lot cheap just because it hasnt got a rice name