farm yard buildings

1/32collector

i have been some looking around for some farm buildings to start off my farm. is it me or is brushwood the only company doing what look like good quailty sheds/buildings. from what i can see they are doing silage pits, a working garage, animal sheds, milking parlour,machinery sheds, etc. does any one have any of these and if so what do you think of them? please let me know your views thank you

I would contact members Graham or Smallclaas on here. Or George Poole through dadstractors.co.uk For an idea of what they can do check out these topics:

Grahams Buildings

Frogshole Farm

Cullies Farm

My New Workshop

The buildings on woodside farm are a mix of britains and home built. recent build is the grain store (still on going, did'nt get done for this year :D), done from H section plastic strips (local train model shop) and sheeting of britains buildins.

Its intresting building your own.

I use Britains farm buildings now and make them higher using wood see my layouts Hillside I have 3 Brushwood buildings which i would like to sell, an Implement tractor shed , a Lambing shed and a 2 bay economy shed open to offers on them .

I've got a bag full of the Britains barns - they're OK but I'd like to build something to my own design really...if I could find somewhere that sold the rolls of corrugated it would be a start! ;D

rolls of corrugated card.....Staples ;) ;), i have a roll down stairs i think??, if i can find it i'll give you the details for searching, but they had loads here ;) ;)