Deutz Fahr 35.80 combine

nashmach

Nearly everyone in our area has one - lots of lads with say 100-200 acres have mainly upgraded from smaller 10ft combines to Deutz - lots ran them around here from new  ;)

In the next few years though I would think it will diminish as the newer ones are not as reliable after the Topliner series ;)

Marcus, use google maps??, there must be a route to the field?? :-\

got a horrible feeling ben the farm it belongs to is surrounded by another farm with only private access to it , as there's a few lanes here with no through road & private drive signs up  :(

...as there's a few lanes here with no through road & private drive signs up   :(

I say go for it. I come across a few of those signs when out combine chasing... but I've yet to come across a farmer who complains at someone taking an interest in agriculture - so long as you stick to the roads, don't damage anything etc.

A friendly wave on arrival and a camera held up lets them know what you're after if they are busy driving!  ;)

/malc.

I say go for it. I come across a few of those signs when out combine chasing... but I've yet to come across a farmer who complains at someone taking an interest in agriculture - so long as you stick to the roads, don't damage anything etc.

A friendly wave on arrival and a camera held up lets them know what you're after if they are busy driving!   ;)

/malc.

How very true about what you say in bold above Malcy. They might even invite you on board for a round or two if you are lucky ;D ;D

Fancy making a model of one of these ones then ???