dont go topping where its wet....

Rhysmassey135

well i'm surprised you even tried it what with all the rain you've had  ::) & by the looks of it your ground looks quite marshy, a quick walkround & the feel of the condition underfoot would have told you all you needed to know , but there you have it , looks like a good afternoon was spent trying to get it free no doubt  :D :D :D

what happened was.... me and my cousin had a little wager and that was that i couldnt top that wet bit, i took on the challenge and i got stuck  :D but he was there with a chain and a NH TL90 (o the shame of being pulled out by a NH  :'( ) and pulled me out, then i had to surrender £1 beacause he won the bet  ;)>:( >:(

Don't listen to the grumpy old men Rhys!! You go topping in the wet, you place your bets, you play in the mud. ... have fun? Good!

Right, now if you'd like to pop over next door and get a few barrow loads of topsoil we'll fill them ruts in!!  :D

what happened was.... me and my cousin had a little wager and that was that i couldnt top that wet bit, i took on the challenge and i got stuck  :D but he was there with a chain and a NH TL90 (o the shame of being pulled out by a NH  :'( ) and pulled me out, then i had to surrender £1 beacause he won the bet   ;)>:( >:(

I could of pulled that out with my truck  ;) ;)  :D :D does your mate take bets form people with strong deere's  :o :o could make some money  :D :D

• 3 months later...

The phrase "There's drivers and then there's [glow=red,2,300]screwdriver[/glow]s" springs to mind here ;D::):D :D

funny that thats a way of puling a trator out whit a a digger  main on a 360

you can track back words while twisting and puling at the same time it can work very well but only use as a last chance thing