Our best 1/32nd Product in 2005

Bill Walters

Hello Bill. I would have to say the New Holland/Case Foragers. I thought the detail on these was really pretty good. The connections with machine and head were also much improved to the combines I though, much easier and less fragile. I think the only downfall was the slightly different colour plastic where the engine compartment opens.

Overall I though it was a really good model. ?:) :)

Thanks

NewHolland2

Guest quangova

For me Bill it has to be these 2, JD 8X30T Tracked Tractor & John Deere Mower Conditioner due to the high level of detail allthough the NH/Case SP Forage Harvesters are hanging in there as well.  Overall its been a very good year from you guys and lets hope theres some more good stuff to come in 2006... Nice large reversable plough hint, hint, hint

not if the front steering mechinism isn't toughend up ! or the hitches, sorry bill but although the detail on the models you're producing now is top notch  the playability factor is dropping off with the britains tractors compared to the strength of the siku build.

i will continue to collect the britains for myself but it's not strong enough for children .

thanks for your time  :)

The Case SP forager.

The colour on the NH version doesn't look quite right. The 8x30T's look good. Playablity is much improved over the models from the ninties, where wheels, fenders etc fell of without abuse.

The small tractors don't look right and the JD mower is too big I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Toy Farmer Oliver is another fine model in that line but I will not include it in the "toys" as the "shelf" addition risks to be a disappointment if I compare the toy farmer 7020 JD and the shelf edition.

A question for you Bill, will other versions of the JD 4020's becoming soon?

The only model I've had in my hand is the NH SP FH (courtesy of smallclaas) and it is superb. I have one on order and should have it in the next 10 days.

The only fault I would have is that the header is too wide. You'd need over 1000hp to pick up and chop that width of Irish grass.

Of the other models: The new JD Track machine looks to be as good as the Precision 9420T in the pics I've seen. The Landrover looks fabulous. I haven't seen the mower up close, but the pics look good - (we won't mention the Kuhn!  ;D )

Bill

I would like to see the JD track with front hitch like the real ones I have seen at my local kent JD dealer

the only thing im dissapointed about with all the new britains they dont have a driver included which the older britains farm models had as standard please include them in the new models

Mike  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bill

the only thing im dissapointed about with all the new britains they dont have a driver included which the older britains farm models had as standard please include them in the new models

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

seconded  :) :) please reinstate the drivers, the people who don't want them can bin them at least they'd have the choice :) :)

My opinion is the john deere track and the mower are the best items from 2005. The New Holland/Case Foragers are looking very good but the grassheader is to big and the maize to small. The headers from the john deere are much better but this my opinion.

texas