Our best 1/32nd Product in 2005

Bill Walters

I would say the NFTS Oliver was the best you guys had in 1/32 this year. The NH chopper was great and I was very happy with the 8430T. The best thing I liked about the JD mower was you kept the price way down on it. For the most part it is proably the best model for your dollar out of them all.

I'm not responsible for sales in Europe/UK.

Not yet, but we live in hope!

Lots of people on here have been writing to Santa asking him to bring you a new Job Description for Christmas.

Responsibility for Europe and the introduction of a new 1:32 Construction line are the main changes.

;D

Keep up the good work Bill!

I know Ertl dont have drivers in their tractors but it would be great to see them in the new models like Britains have done for years.

Another model I would like to see is the LWB Landrover like the 1960s model with opening doors and Bonnet and great detail. :) :) :)

You're getting off the subject.

I'm not responsible for sales in Europe/UK, or whether they have a man figure in the seat.

We've never sold our 1/32nd with a figure, so I don't intend to change for the US market.

Thanks for all the comments on our units.

Im sorry if i was getting off the subject bill ,.My fault

you do a good job and your time on this forum is valued very highly indeed

i dont know if it's already released for 2005 but i doo like the john deere mower i must say ,I am going against the grain on this as

i like the detail but i disslike the fact that its "john deere again" but it is top notch keep up the good work bill and

Merry christmass & have a Happy new year

• 1 month later...

NH/Case IH Self Propelled Choppers - A litte to plastic fto be honest and a little budget feeling of them. But otherwise they are nice.

JD 8X30T Tracked Tractor - A suprice for me, nice looking, good detailed, a lot of metal and it has ordinary toolattachment. Good weight. A big step forward.

John Deere Mower Conditioner -  Masterpiece, the nicest tool for a long while, one of my favorite, alot of metal and many details and functions.

Toy Farmer Oliver 2644 vintage 4WD - A good piece just like the MF 1800/1500 serie. a LOT of metal, good weight, alot of nice details and even lamps. The only negative about it is that the hitch is a little to low for some tools.

Well Bill it has to be both foragers, the NH and Case, have both the first release editions. Looking forward to getting the Euro versions. Only disapointment with the euro versions of the NH and Case is the heads are the US versions. The JD Moco is also a very good model. Britains Ertl are going in the right direction with these models.

• 1 month later...

The Oliver 2655 was the only Ertl/Britains model I bought last year I think. It's the one I liked most anyway. As has been said, a good weighty piece with good detail. I have high hopes for the JD MoCo but haven't seen one yet.

I was disappointed with the NH and Case forage harvesters, too plasticy and too expensive. Don't like to say it but I'm waiting on the Universal Hobbies Krone with grass header instead.

• 4 months later...

NH/Case IH Self Propelled Choppers - A litte to plastic fto be honest and a little budget feeling of them. But otherwise they are nice.

JD 8X30T Tracked Tractor - A suprice for me, nice looking, good detailed, a lot of metal and it has ordinary toolattachment. Good weight. A big step forward.

John Deere Mower Conditioner -  Masterpiece, the nicest tool for a long while, one of my favorite, alot of metal and many details and functions.

Toy Farmer Oliver 2644 vintage 4WD - A good piece just like the MF 1800/1500 serie. a LOT of metal, good weight, alot of nice details and even lamps. The only negative about it is that the hitch is a little to low for some tools.

I thought the same Benny, I was excited to recieve mine and when compared to the Siku JD's they don't even come close, not even the Britains JD is no where near as good.

Also the JD 8530T was a lovely tractor but it had one of those annoying hitches that are set too far back and won't stay up.