Siku 2009 Releases

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like the fact that they are selling only the rear part of the butterfly mower set and you don't have to buy another front mower if you have already bought one, good thinking siku, well done for using a bit of common sense and not forcing a front mower purchase on us :)

i like the fact that they are selling only the rear part of the butterfly mower set and you don't have to buy another front mower if you have already bought one, good thinking siku, well done for using a bit of common sense and not forcing a front mower purchase on us :)

Here Here TB!!

Although the JD header is hardly in the UH "tucano" league the rest of T670i looks rather good and dare I say it it looks like the grain tank sides come up :)  Just a pity it arrives when harvest 09 finishes >:(

I will hang onto my CR980 to cut my 2500 acres of carpet for another year I think :D

As for Mcmac It just makes sense that Wiking will do one after all we have seen Siku make Fendt936, CLAAS 850 & JD7530 first and all 3 have been fantastic (apart from the badge balls up >:()

Although the JD header is hardly in the UH "tucano" league the rest of T670i looks rather good and dare I say it it looks like the grain tank sides come up :)  Just a pity it arrives when harvest 09 finishes >:(

I will hang onto my CR980 to cut my 2500 acres of carpet for another year I think :D

As for Mcmac It just makes sense that Wiking will do one after all we have seen Siku make Fendt936, CLAAS 850 & JD7530 first and all 3 have been fantastic (apart from the badge balls up >:()

It looks like the tank lids and the side covers may open, similar to the Lexion - the header trolley looks like the Lexions too, is that right ???

Some nice models there, Galloping Goat combine really looks good. The Weidmann is much better than I could have imagined from Siku and the butterfly mower is a nice addition. However the Amazone catros should never have been allowed to see the light of day looking like that :-\ We'll have to wait before giving comment on the tree harvester, ifor williams and McCormick.

The one thing that does strike me about these announcements is the distinct lack of models being produced this coming year. One all new tractor, one cultivator, one loader, one trailer and a modified mower. The 8430T I thought was arriving in 2008.

yes I thought they would have been releasing more

especially more Deutz since there reforming and re-releasing there series .

But maybe this credit crunch as hurt there manufacturing abit ???

I have to agree on that Amazone nothing special is it?

For the past few years they have been saying late year releases

on the RC tractors but they hold off on them to early next year with them

The Weidmann is looking great and I  will be getting my hands on of them

I don't like it when they put pictures of the real one up

But I think its a good sign that there making a british livestock trailer and a new make of tractor :)

My question is about the bale trailer # 2891 and it says round baler underneath?

agree on the weidemann, it looks good.

But I am very disapointed with the Catros, it's a disaster.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

As well the Kuhm mower combination is very dissapointing, I was hoping for conditioners and a new front mower, with the better suspension. O well I guess that is why they are Siku and not UH. Should make nice toys for the little ones though.

lay off murray, murray is only making a suggestion and your thinking you know it all ;)

haha cheers matty i am just going by the colour of the kit i work with i know you get a few jd mowers but our ones is mostly green with a black canvis