Siku 2009 Releases

Fendt Fahrer

I agree that Siku front linkages look terrible and yes they should have at least front wheights available that can be put in place of the front linkages. It would be easy on all the models where the front linkage is not integrated in to the siku frame but just installed in a little slot and easily removed by loosening 2 screws at the bottom of the model. The new front wheight should then fit right in to slot and you would never know that there was once a front linkage there.

Please allow me too also "stick the boot in" and agree with you Anfield that Siku front linkages & their implements SUCK

Time too start a front weights only campaign on all future Siku tractors ;D

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please allow me too also "stick the boot in" and agree with you Anfield that Siku front linkages & their implements SUCK

Time too start a front weights only campaign on all future Siku tractors ;D

I dont think they should get rid of their front linkages because Siku models are intendet for children that want to play with their tractors and equipment that they see on the real fields. And in Germany, Sikus main market, there is a lot of front mounted implements.All I was suggesting was that they produce different front wheights for the different makes that you could buy and then use them as an alternative to make the tractor look a bit more realistic for us collectors.

• 2 weeks later...

More clumsy looking front mounted twaddle that we never see in the UK no doubt >:(

I am much more excited by the Wiking division of the SIKU empire and whats following on from the stunning Fendt936 debut last year :P  roll on their JD6930 release I say :)

Hey,

I told to Wiking last year at the Agritechnica. They'll only release two models every year in 1:32 . I think if they are becoming more and more famous, the Siku guys will forget this plan  ;) . He didn't told it to me, but he gave some advices that in 2009 there are deffinatly one implement is to come, maybe two... Would be nce to see more implements in the same quality then the Krone Silage trailer.

this makes an interesting argument

But we will probably see more european front mounted implements unfortunatly.

what is wrong with front mounted implements?

Jamie I have a question for you: I have noticed from time to time that some of you in the UK refer to european (meaning continental european). Do you not consider yourselves eoropean ?

I am asking you this question because as a canadian I find it strange that you dont consider yourselves european.

well why do we see siku as being a european orientated brand ?

admitedly the implements they release is more commonly seen in mainland europe , but the difference between UK spec tractors & euroland tractors is different .

More noticeable with the rear hitch, euroland tractors are more commonly fitted with a moveable clevis / drawbar hitch just above the PTO shaft , whereas UK spec is more usually found fitted with an auto-hitch(pick-up-hitch)

from what i've seen all siku & UH models & toys are fitted with a UK spec hitch arangement .

another thing why do brits not class themselves as european ?

i'm a brit & i regard myself as british not european :-\

another thing why do brits not class themselves as european ?

i'm a brit & i regard myself as british not european :-\

Wait until you join the Euro. ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Said tounge in cheek as I duck all the missiles that are suddenly being flung accross the Irish Sea.)

(Who are we to talk,we rejected Lisbon treaty)

F

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think they should get rid of their front linkages because Siku models are intendet for children that want to play with their tractors and equipment that they see on the real fields. And in Germany, Sikus main market, there is a lot of front mounted implements.All I was suggesting was that they produce different front wheights for the different makes that you could buy and then use them as an alternative to make the tractor look a bit more realistic for us collectors.

Yes they could do a collector edition series with great details like a proper front hitch ect ...and a regular series for children and convo makers  :);) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

SIKU 2009 – 1st Quarter Releases (Provisional)

1:87 Scale

JCB 8250 & Hook Lift Trailer

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor with Amazone Centaur

Truck/Lowloader with Massey Ferguson Tractors

1:32 Scale

McCormick TTX 210 4WD Tractor

Weidemann Hoftrac 1770 Articulated Loader

Kuhn front/Rear 3 Gang Mower Combination

Amazone Catros Compact Disc Cultivator

Ifor Williams Tri Axle Stock Trailer

John Deere T670i Combine Harvester

John Deere Tree Harvester

SIKU Control

John Deere  8430t Tracked Tractor

Scania with Tipping Trailer

SIKU 2009 – 1st Quarter Releases (Provisional)

1:87 Scale

JCB 8250 & Hook Lift Trailer

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor with Amazone Centaur

Truck/Lowloader with Massey Ferguson Tractors

1:32 Scale

McCormick TTX 210 4WD Tractor

Weidemann Hoftrac 1770 Articulated Loader

Kuhn front/Rear 3 Gang Mower Combination

Amazone Catros Compact Disc Cultivator

Ifor Williams Tri Axle Stock Trailer

John Deere T670i Combine Harvester