Siku 2009 Releases

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you think that Kuhn front/Rear 3 Gang Mower Combination means a front mounted and double rear or 3 altogether like the claas ones before??

Dont kuhn only do butterfly front rear combs, unlike class who do the out front/back tripple

this makes an interesting argument

well why do we see siku as being a european orientated brand ?

admitedly the implements they release is more commonly seen in mainland europe , but the difference between UK spec tractors & euroland tractors is different .

More noticeable with the rear hitch, euroland tractors are more commonly fitted with a moveable clevis / drawbar hitch just above the PTO shaft , whereas UK spec is more usually found fitted with an auto-hitch(pick-up-hitch)

from what i've seen all siku & UH models & toys are fitted with a UK spec hitch arangement .

another thing why do brits not class themselves as european ?

i'm a brit & i regard myself as british not european :-\

A little bit of topic but: I always thought that the British islands are - both regarding geography and polical bonds - of course European, just separated from the "mainland" by a rather shallow ditch of salty water. Therefore, I am a little bit astonished that some of you island inhabitants think to be something special or at least not European ;-)

Anyway, regarding front linkage and front equipment, I have also seen a lot of those not only in Germany but also in the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and France so if they are not common in the UK, this would be more an exception then the rule at least on the European "main land".

yess! a cattle trailer same as my new one saves joinin 2 britains ones and looking for suitable wheels!

What on earth has happened to britains now,surely they could have continued developing ifor williams trailers-after the last success with the cattle/flatbed why lose out  ???............another negative from me im sorry to say >:(

A little bit of topic but: I always thought that the British islands are - both regarding geography and polical bonds - of course European, just separated from the "mainland" by a rather shallow ditch of salty water. Therefore, I am a little bit astonished that some of you island inhabitants think to be something special or at least not European ;-)

Anyway, regarding front linkage and front equipment, I have also seen a lot of those not only in Germany but also in the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and France so if they are not common in the UK, this would be more an exception then the rule at least on the European "main land".

Now Richard steady on there lad, as far as being a Yank I would label them Brits weird, not special......errrr especially weird then..... ::) ::)::) ::)::)  Oh heck I do like weird.....Ohhhh  I'll go have a lie down.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I do get confused...... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[:-[ :-[

SIKU 2009 – 1st Quarter Releases (Provisional)

1:87 Scale

JCB 8250 & Hook Lift Trailer

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor

John Deere 9530 Articulated Tractor with Amazone Centaur

Truck/Lowloader with Massey Ferguson Tractors

1:32 Scale

McCormick TTX 210 4WD Tractor

Weidemann Hoftrac 1770 Articulated Loader

Kuhn front/Rear 3 Gang Mower Combination

Amazone Catros Compact Disc Cultivator

Ifor Williams Tri Axle Stock Trailer

John Deere T670i Combine Harvester

John Deere Tree Harvester

SIKU Control

John Deere  8430t Tracked Tractor

Scania with Tipping Trailer

These are just strong rumours . Agrartoy mentions that it is possible these models will be released. But usually where there is smoke there is fire.

These are just strong rumours . Agrartoy mentions that it is possible these models will be released. But usually where there is smoke there is fire.

That is brilliant news, it means I will not need to make one now.............