Siku 2009 Releases

Fendt Fahrer

Soon we will be getting in to the period when Manufactureres will announce their 2009 releases. I find this an exciting time for us toy collectors.

Any one dare to guess what could be released by Siku for 2009 ?

Maybe a new header for the Lexion 600 ? or a new MF combine ?

or maybe some root crop equipment ?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More clumsy looking front mounted twaddle that we never see in the UK no doubt >:(

I am much more excited by the Wiking division of the SIKU empire and whats following on from the stunning Fendt936 debut last year :P  roll on their JD6930 release I say :)

I agree with you on that one. Although you will not see many models released by Wiking. They are more the precision series of Siku and most modelswill only be released in standard Siku version. Unfortunatly !

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while to think of but from a model manufacturers point of view I think these could be done with ease.

Use mf 5455 and make a droupy snout bonnet for it and change cab roof to visio one+ f/loader on it

Bring the krone rake out in non rc form

But we will probably see more european front mounted implements unfortunatly.

Took me a while to think of but from a model manufacturers point of view I think these could be done with ease.

Use mf 5455 and make a droupy snout bonnet for it and change cab roof to visio one+ f/loader on it

Bring the krone rake out in non rc form

But we will probably see more european front mounted implements unfortunatly.

what is wrong with front mounted implements?

Jamie I have a question for you: I have noticed from time to time that some of you in the UK refer to european (meaning continental european). Do you not consider yourselves eoropean ?

I am asking you this question because as a canadian I find it strange that you dont consider yourselves european.

what is wrong with front mounted implements?

Jamie I have a question for you: I have noticed from time to time that some of you in the UK refer to european (meaning continental european). Do you not consider yourselves eoropean ?

I am asking you this question because as a canadian I find it strange that you dont consider yourselves european.

Sorry mate I phrased that wrong as I should of said continental front mounted implements instead of european as here in east sussex you dont see many bighp tractors with front linkage and big 6m front presses .

Theres nothing wrong with front mounted implements I just dont really like the a frame that are ruining good models as the up coming limited red valtra looks better with front weight.

Perhaps siku should also put a weight in the box so you can unscrew it and choose what you want.

I agree that Siku front linkages look terrible and yes they should have at least front wheights available that can be put in place of the front linkages. It would be easy on all the models where the front linkage is not integrated in to the siku frame but just installed in a little slot and easily removed by loosening 2 screws at the bottom of the model. The new front wheight should then fit right in to slot and you would never know that there was once a front linkage there.