toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'm off to start a petition. "Two Toy Tracs per year!!!" I will start a topic with print off posters for your cars...........

How about a travelling roadshow, perhaps zig-zagging north to south?

Too expensive come to think of it..::)

tell you what jez, toytrac could easily handle 2 shows a year,maybe have them 3 months out from spalding, OK, means a change of date, but its well worth it, Steve , Karen , Warner and co ,do a great job organising it, and with their skills i say it could survive no worries

I wonder if they growing success of Toytrac will have a knock on effect on the takings/attendance of the October Spalding show ??? - given the location of both I would hope not - but a possibility none-the -less..

I know I will most probably attend both again next year.... but if I had to choose between the two it would be Toytrac for the buzz - even given the milage distance for me...

Spalding... about 50 miles

Toytrac... about 200 plus miles  :-\

I wonder if they growing success of Toytrac will have a knock on effect on the takings/attendance of the October Spalding show ??? - given the location of both I would hope not - but a possibility none-the -less..

I know I will most probably attend both again next year.... but if I had to choose between the two it would be Toytrac for the buzz - even given the milage distance for me...

Spalding... about 50 miles

Toytrac... about 200 plus miles  :-\

shows what a good show it really is  ;) ;)

I think the story of Toytracs' success is that it is only held once a year. It is organised to perfection and it is looked forward to for twelve months the minute the current one finishes.

Two shows may take away that novelty, which is hard earned given the effort the four organisers go too.

:)

I think the story of Toytracs' success is that it is only held once a year. It is organised to perfection and it is looked forward to for twelve months the minute the current one finishes.

Two shows may take away that novelty, which is hard earned given the effort the four organisers go too.

:)

i think you are right tris you put it into words lovely  ;)

You're in the wrong middle Trizzle... I'm thinking in the depths of winter, when there's nothing to do or look forward to.... maybe just after Christmas to go spend that Christmas money... or to keep us occupied while our better halves do the January sales....?

A ha!! With you now. ...  ;)

2 minds mate.... could work either way i reckon.

Problem is, will there be anything new to buy? Would be nicer to tie it in with when the big manufacturers release their new releases perhaps???

I think you are both right..... what a happy little forum huh?  :D :D

Humbug.... besides, I only want another event in the middle so I don't have to drive so far to go to one!  ;):D :D :D

Mind you,  not like poor old JCB Bloke's trip back to bloody Skipton or wherever it was, I wouldn't have fancied that!!  :o;D

also have to consider that compared to spalding ,toy-trac is a pretty small affair to warrant 2 shows a year it will have to build on it's sucsess, at the moment i think you'd be hard pushed to create 2 shows per year , would be good for one of the spalding shows to be moved to somewhere like oxford though , bit more central

You're in the wrong middle Trizzle... I'm thinking in the depths of winter, when there's nothing to do or look forward to.... maybe just after Christmas to go spend that Christmas money... or to keep us occupied while our better halves do the January sales....?

acctually that sounds good. forget my keep it to 1 i think  2 2 2 2 2 2 2

also have to consider that compared to spalding ,toy-trac is a pretty small affair to warrant 2 shows a year it will have to build on it's sucsess, at the moment i think you'd be hard pushed to create 2 shows per year , would be good for one of the spalding shows to be moved to somewhere like oxford though , bit more central

Or Dublin,