toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

Going steady it takes about 1 & 3/4 hours from Exeter, A303, it's about 94 miles

1 and  3/4  hrs mate, hell i do it in that from plymouth, 1 hr to old masseys at wellington, then 45 mins from his, was last year, infact i think we were a little early to be honest :D :D

well despite current probs i am all packed in boxes and awating fianl loading tommorrow eve, last of the new trees are in the shed with bases fitted(jez tris  ;)) if its not in the boxes now then its not coming

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting there. . . slowly though. Seans tool sets are finished, not much eft of Andy's to do. Jez is en route and I am dusting out my room ready for guests and putting all the models from the spare room up in the arric so I can bring Leveret's Farm down. ...

Toytrac is worth it though. Won't be there 'till 12ish or just after so I hope you all stick around  :-\

Getting there. . . slowly though. Seans tool sets are finished, not much eft of Andy's to do. Jez is en route and I am dusting out my room ready for guests and putting all the models from the spare room up in the arric so I can bring Leveret's Farm down. ...

Toytrac is worth it though. Won't be there 'till 12ish or just after so I hope you all stick around  :-\

yeah some how thing i will still be arround mate,anything you want me to hunt down before you get there?? any special models your looking for mate,just give me a bell

You may join on the back of Andy (Big A) bumper on the way Damien, he is running the rest of his journey tomorrow too. Gutted I am going to miss what sounds like the best pre-show night ever  :(

Kev, kids eh? They'll never learn will they?!!  :D

well im in a quandary, go to toytrac or get my tattoo coloured in ???sunday is about my only free day for a while. ones going to hurt my wallet the others going to hurt my arm(and my wallet)what do you think guys????

cheers tris, if you let me finish early next friday you will have to start the 72 metre close board fence,good on ya ;)like you say its only once a year so i think my minds made up, see you there(ill be the one with the unfinished tattoo) ;D

YES I'M    SURE TH        EXACTL      WHAT Y  U THOUGHT  WHEN YO

AT'S            Y                O                            U

BUILT HER MR CHUMLY WARNE

R

YES

YES

;)