toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

Beat me to it there Sue...

But echo that... it's a fine art 'farming kids' and all I can say is your Adam is a really smashing young man... a HUGE credit to your good parenting skills and he's a pleasure to be around...

I've made a new friend in Adam and I'm glad to have met him  ;)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that was nice to Adam at toytrac, you seem a very nice bunch. Hope to meet you all one day. Thanks again Dawn and Maurice (Adams Mum and Dad)

Hi Dawn and Maurice - just wanted to let you know that you have the most well mannered and polite son anyone could wish for. He is an absolute credit to you - and the forum!

:D :D :D - I did phone in advance on my way home and said to my wife... "Would one mind awfully popping the kettle on to make one a hot beverage of some description"

:D :D :D glad you got home safely... great laugh we had too... thanks to both of you for being such great company... I'm going to risk a nose bleed and come up your way for this show I reckon  ;);D

As for my tea...

Eeeee by gum lad it wer reet taystee lad  :D :D

:D :D :D glad you got home safely... great laugh we had too... thanks to both of you for being such great company... I'm going to risk a nose bleed and come up your way for this show I reckon  ;);D

Which show was it - all that tea has gone to my brain and I can't remember which one was likely to cause the nosebleed - was it Malvern?!

Jolly good to hear that old boy. Our bread and dripping was absolutely spiffing tonight!

:D :D :D :D

And there was little ole me thinking everyone north of kent had haggis for tea  ;):D

Ney lad.. thou's not reet in the ed  :D :D :D

Which show was it - all that tea has gone to my brain and I can't remember which one was likely to cause the nosebleed - was it Malvern?!

I think that's the one.... when is it ???

:D :D :D :D

Ney lad.. thou's not reet in the ed  :D :D :D

I think that's the one.... when is it ???

First show of the year Marky ....bliming cold so they say  ;) Will have to get the warm clothes out for that one  ;)

Does anyone produce a ballaclava big enough to cover your nose  ???  :D :D

Marky - as far as we know its usually the 1st weekend in March - but that could be Saturday 28th Feb next year, just waiting for confirmation so we can get booked in somewhere. Its at the Three Counties Show Ground in Malvern, Worcestershire.

Marky - as far as we know its usually the 1st weekend in March - but that could be Saturday 28th Feb next year, just waiting for confirmation so we can get booked in somewhere. Its at the Three Counties Show Ground in Malvern, Worcestershire.

For those yet to have been Damian  ;)

How would you compare the Malvern show with Toytrac  ???

Barry - Malvern is nowt like ToyTrac really. There are model displays but its not a dedicated model show - however more dispalys are appearing every year. Its a real mixture of everything. There are plenty of traders with new and obsolete models etc, and usually loads to rummage around in for those of us who like to do the odd conversion. The big display of full size tractors is good to see, and is really useful for getting measurements and photos for the model making. There are plenty of spares to be had as well for our older full size machines as well as the newer ones. It is a good weekend - even if it too cold!! We will be there for definite - whatever the weather! ;D

So get yourself there Marky, and get the hankies out - its not that far North!!

Sharon and myself would just like to add that it was a pleasure to take Adam to toytrac with us and that he definately is a credit to Dawn and Maurice and as you all have said he is so well mannered and done so well with meeting everyone. If he wants to come along next year there is a seat waiting for him.  He was a great help to us with unloading the van and helping to setup and also dismantling the display to.  He was very kind to us and insisted on buying us tea and Graham a burger and he also gave us a placemat with a Massey on it.  A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU ADAM. :) :) :)

Barry - Malvern is nowt like ToyTrac really. There are model displays but its not a dedicated model show - however more dispalys are appearing every year. Its a real mixture of everything. There are plenty of traders with new and obsolete models etc, and usually loads to rummage around in for those of us who like to do the odd conversion. The big display of full size tractors is good to see, and is really useful for getting measurements and photos for the model making. There are plenty of spares to be had as well for our older full size machines as well as the newer ones. It is a good weekend - even if it too cold!! We will be there for definite - whatever the weather! ;D

So get yourself there Marky, and get the hankies out - its not that far North!!

Thanks Damian just as I remember although haven't been for 2-3 years....Snow last time I went and my Scenic was a nightmare  :'(

Think a few more of us need to pay it a visit next year  ;)

I doubt it Colm  :D :D

Yes well done Adam  ;)

I want to mention as many people as I can remember in the order I saw them roughly................

Tris, pleasure as always and I even managed to see Bag End with it's round doors and everything. What an amazing place that his creations come from!!! Thanks for helping me with the plough mate.

Steve and Karen, thanks for all your help sorting this out and giving us such a brilliant location on the day.

Warner and Mrs Warner, well I will email him and say thanks.

Graham, Sharon and Adam, As I mentioned you were a gem as usual. Lovely to hear that Kent accent again mate, Stwaight Up Guvnor!!!!

Thanks you both for giving us the tables. Adam, wicked to meet you mate and really good to see such passion and enjoyment in your eyes, just like i was when I was younger.

Paul, and Maisie. What a true Capon she was, and so generous!!! She gave me sweets, chocolate, her dads 6430, 8400, 6420s, 6420s with loader. shame he took them back and also a Horse for Two Oaks farm, it is held up in the work shop at the moment....  ;D ;D :D :D

The two guys next to me and Tris, they were ace as were the northern guys with the charity disply. Lovely to see them making the trip!!

Barry and Steve, full of sarcasm and smiles as usual. Sean (Sian) as I have now decided. Mark, Mark and Marcus, smiles all round as normal!!!

Mandy, what a lovely sight sunday morning!!!!  ;D ;D

BGU, MGU, nice to put a face to the ploughing smiles I have had and great to see you guys.

MD Ford, glad you got the envelop, I hope it was OK? Thanks so much for the return package.

Dan and Colin, thanks to you guys for turning up with the trailers, Dan, you need a better alarm!!! Or a just to remember to close your front door and turn off your lights before you pass out on the sofa.

Henry MC, glad you came to say hi mate, brilliant to see you buddy.

Nathan, good to talk deals again mate, i will try and sort that out!!!

Andy, (BigA) i know he is on holiday down there so not sure he will get this but thanks for coming and saying hi, I nearly had that trailer mate!!  :D :D

Simon ( Drunk one ) Thanks again to you too mate.

Simon (with Henry) cheers for the plough help mate and I am sure you are not supposed to lock your kids in the car when they are asleep, well no one noticed i locked Tris away for a while.

Andy ( king of FTF) thanks for the gift mate. Give me a shout if you want to call in the favour!!!

Last but by no means Least Marky, really great to catch up again and a massive thanks for taking all the pictures.

Also thanks for the compressor, let me know if you want me to Finnish the tatoo!!!

Oh and by the way, the pink John Deere gear will continue to grow the more you avoid it!!!!

I hope I have covered all that were there..... REALLY Sorry if i have missed anyone, I will modify this if I have...

An amazing show and once again it was great to cement and build on the great friendships I have got through this forum.

That included all that didn't make it this time.

Right, I'm off to start a petition. "Two Toy Tracs per year!!!" I will start a topic with print off posters for your cars...........